Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anything good around Epping area?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Had a session here. Did not push for anything beyond part two but generally got a favourable impression. The place and the staff member available was a cut above what is available a few doors away at "Natural Care" number 34. Parking is not so easy as on the West side of the railway but something can usually be found on the road side.

thanks for coming sweetheart, parking around Pembroke and Cambridge St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good, could be comp. For epping 41. How are the rooms? Do they have a shower at least? Tia
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Had a session here. Did not push for anything beyond part two but generally got a favourable impression. The place and the staff member available was a cut above what is available a few doors away at "Natural Care" number 34. Parking is not so easy as on the West side of the railway but something can usually be found on the road side.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have been a couple more times, Vanessa is very keen to hear feedback, always provides a bottle of water and isn't shy about recommending girls based on preferences. Happy to say Tulip is very much competition for 41. A few girls on the roster look very interesting, seems to be a fair rotation of girls with a variety of nationalities and body types. Check out the rosters and ask Vanessa who she recommends is my tip.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Sounds good, could be comp. For epping 41. How are the rooms? Do they have a shower at least? Tia
    No shower that I know of, but again there really aren't many around that do. Rooms are clean, decent size without being huge. All the rooms I've been in have a sink. Discreet rear entrance for those that prefer. Parking isn't too bad if you don't mind a couple of minutes walk.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    No shower that I know of, but again there really aren't many around that do. Rooms are clean, decent size without being huge. All the rooms I've been in have a sink. Discreet rear entrance for those that prefer. Parking isn't too bad if you don't mind a couple of minutes walk.
    They have a shower head attached to the sink tap via those rubber gaskets. Punter is provided sandals and expected to shower onto toilet floor. Not a very elegant shower solution and risk of getting some fungal foot infection from flip flops...so avoid if possible. I've only ever been to the first room. I assume the other rooms are the same and the shop has no real shower cubicle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    There is also a massage joint at Beecroft opposite the railway station carpark
    Is this one any good? heard of it but haven't given it a whirl as yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like others have said, 41 Epping has some great girls and some of the girls I've seen there were also at 2 Pope St Ryde. I find it frustrating sometimes when you think you'll see a new girl and low and be hold it was the girl you saw the week before at the other place! lol

I've also been to Tulip once and plan on heading back, bonus is it has a secret back entrance! not like 41 epping where you enter and exit to the traffic of Beecroft road

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    not like 41 epping where you enter and exit to the traffic of Beecroft road
    Not to mention all the families eating Korean BBQ downstairs...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    Like others have said, 41 Epping has some great girls and some of the girls I've seen there were also at 2 Pope St Ryde. I find it frustrating sometimes when you think you'll see a new girl and low and be hold it was the girl you saw the week before at the other place! lol

I've also been to Tulip once and plan on heading back, bonus is it has a secret back entrance! not like 41 epping where you enter and exit to the traffic of Beecroft road
    You can climb up the back wall of 41 Epping and enter it through its chimney and land yourself perfectly on a 3 holes massage table.

You can phone the shop to arrange a naked WL waiting for you spread eagle on the massage table.

This is a lot more adventurous than entering through the front door.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Not to mention all the families eating Korean BBQ downstairs...
    lol haven't encountered that yet! might be because I pop in outside of lunch or dinner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You can climb up the back wall of 41 Epping and enter it through its chimney and land yourself perfectly on a 3 holes massage table.

You can phone the shop to arrange a naked WL waiting for you spread eagle on the massage table.

This is a lot more adventurous than entering through the front door.
    now that is gold!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123