Thread: How long pt2?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How long pt2?

In your opinion, how long should part 2 go for?

I go to a discreet shop, that doesnt seem very busy compared to the inner west/city shops. As far as I know, only 1 lady working as I’ve got her every time I’ve been.

The first few times it felt rushed, the most recent was different. Not sure if it’s because I’m the last customer, she’s tired, or she was actually getting into it this time.

I can last longer, but I get myself over the line quicker then usual because I feel bad taking my time. I’m also not good with awkward situations, ie laying on my back in the nude while shes doing her thing with my Jonny, in basically complete silence where you could hear a pin drop.

In saying that, she has never ended the session early. It’s either bang on time, or just a bit over. I’d she finishes up part 2, it’s usually a foot massage and a head/temple massage which is great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Normally the M/Ls start part 2 with 10-15 minutes to go for their part 2, so take your time don’t rush and ask the girl can you touch and see her pussy, while she jerks you off, if you are going to do a part 3 you might want to start straight away, than finish off with a relaxing massage afterwards,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very much depends on your relationship with the ML. First visit is an adventure of discovery. Either laying the foundations of future visits so maybe taking your time to build a rapport and see what might be on the menu. Or if u think it's a one stop call trying your luck by suggesting you're not interested in a massage but just part 2.
    Experienced broad range from part 1 being 40 mins to offering a first visit ML a massage with her laying on the table within 5 mins of walking into room - learn as you go and don't be afraid to try different approaches (some work others don't) as long as you are polite and respectful you'll more than likely get positive responses

Read and learn from the wealth of experience and knowledge here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb

As long as you want it to be! For every minute more, you are getting more bang for your buck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like mentioned before, 10-15 minutes before end of session is usually when part 2 has started for me and how quickly it ends changes based on the day, the ml, etc. If you're enjoying it make it last as long as you want, that's what you have paid for!

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Very much depends on your relationship with the ML. First visit is an adventure of discovery. Either laying the foundations of future visits so maybe taking your time to build a rapport and see what might be on the menu. Or if u think it's a one stop call trying your luck by suggesting you're not interested in a massage but just part 2.
    Experienced broad range from part 1 being 40 mins to offering a first visit ML a massage with her laying on the table within 5 mins of walking into room - learn as you go and don't be afraid to try different approaches (some work others don't) as long as you are polite and respectful you'll more than likely get positive responses

Read and learn from the wealth of experience and knowledge here
    Excellent advice.

I'll opt for an hour and usually it's been split 50/50, maybe 60/40, but then I telegraph my "interests" by placing a pineapple on the massage table on the first meeting before we start.

With some, I'll just see what else develops on their initiative. A number will offer "upgrades" for another pineapple. With others, at the start or soon in part 1, I'll ask about "potentials"... especially if I find her particularly appealing.

After the first visit, the skilled ones will adjust the split to allow more "extra" time, and if there's any extra time will offer an (upper) head massage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    In your opinion, how long should part 2 go for?

I go to a discreet shop, that doesnt seem very busy compared to the inner west/city shops. As far as I know, only 1 lady working as I’ve got her every time I’ve been.

The first few times it felt rushed, the most recent was different. Not sure if it’s because I’m the last customer, she’s tired, or she was actually getting into it this time.

I can last longer, but I get myself over the line quicker then usual because I feel bad taking my time. I’m also not good with awkward situations, ie laying on my back in the nude while shes doing her thing with my Jonny, in basically complete silence where you could hear a pin drop.

In saying that, she has never ended the session early. It’s either bang on time, or just a bit over. I’d she finishes up part 2, it’s usually a foot massage and a head/temple massage which is great
    In the Guinness World Record the long Part II was 7 days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure if anyone is like me but I usually split my "part 2" into two, one at the beginning and one at the end. I like to play with the girls first to build up the heat, then massage, and then finish off.

Of course this is only doable with some very playful girls (if it's the first visit) or my regular ones.