First of all, she is indeed VERY YOUNG! Her profile and photos caught my attention so I decided to give her a look.

Looks:
In my opinion, she is quite pretty, and cute at the same time.
Her soft voice really will transport you to Japan straight away for a moment.
The description on the website seems pretty accurate so well done for this!
Her face very similar to the filtered photo that shows her face with cat ear.
Her body is CURVY but NOT FAT, very smooth and soft skin, feels very nice to hug. Plus she has nice C cup boobs and gorgeous ass too. She's more like Fujie or Kokomi in terms of physicality.

Personality:
Very friendly, very genuine 18 y.o feeling.
Always smiling!
Hug and kiss start straight away once the door open.
Almost feels like seeing your girlfriend home after long working hours.
Very very nice girl to spend time with.

Main point:
- Hug & Kiss while undressing, she will fold your clothes and put it nicely on the side. She also asked my help to undress her, very sensual as I can feel her smooth skin and soft body while doing that.
- Shower is quite standard probably because she is inexperienced and it was her first day, but I think she will improve on this over time. At one time she kinda bend down and kiss my dick, but no BBBJ, just like teasing while give me cheeky eye contact. It would be great if she just proceed to BBBJ 😅.
- On the bed, she is very sensual and really HORNY. But just the right amount of it, not overly. Her DFK and BBBJ feels so good imho. She has tongue piercing which I don't feel comfortable with when DFK-ing (i prefer girl without tongue piercing), but on the BBBJ was really really great! She responded very well with nipple licking and sucking, DATY, and very open to have sex in any position I asked for.
- Once finished, she lay down and hug me throughout. She keeps teasing me and kiss my nipple while one of her hand stroking my dick, however I am just too tired at that time, plus it's only 5 minutes left, so no round 2. We then just spend some time talking about random stuffs.

Overall:
I'd say she definitely has the potential to be one of the best in current lineup, however at some point her inexperience can show up. She will get better by time when she get more experience 😌 always treat the girl gently and respectfully, she will surprise you. Happy punting!