Thread: How do you see the see all the girls?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Punters have such low standards now that they are happy to be given any random lady. Waste of money

Punters here make it sound like lineups are a tradition from decades ago. This is not correct
    Only 5 years ago I was able to get lineups at 5 Marrickville, 42 Gladesville and 485 Rockdale

When you arrived, you would sit in a waiting room, and unless all women were busy, the ones available would introduce themselves

In those days shops realised you were spending a lot of money, and that you weren't stupid enough to just see a lady without meeting her first

What changed?
    It's obvious punters have forgotten they are in charge. They are bringing the cash that keeps businesses alive during a recession
    Who is in charge?. It's you.
    Have you all been brain washed ?

Post COVID is it now businesses telling customers what they will spend their money on? Funny and sad at the same time

Seems when let your dick take charge, you leave the decisions to the brothel
    Totally agree with all of this.

You gotta be very shrewd and disciplined in the current market cos first, the costs have gone up significantly and many shops try to play that tier pricing crap on punters. Average WL that I’d see before going for $150/hr now is marketed as premium or diamond @$230/hr. Why? Only because there’s a market willing to pay that price.

I must say I really respect the Indian punters I encounter ever so more often these days. They bargain and I hear them say things like “but I can get same quality elsewhere for $50” less etc.

Do the same lads, do the same. Or by 2025 you’ll be paying $300/hr for women you wouldn’t take a second glance at if you saw her on the street.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    by 2025 you’ll be paying $300/hr for women you wouldn’t take a second glance at if you saw her on the street.
    It's already happening. Take a look at the roster at N5M, 42G, Sakura/kyoto, both ginzas, they are all pretty much charging $280-320. With some popular ones hitting $350-400

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Christ. The experience I got at Kyoto was great for your regular workers and that was like $300. I don't know how people who live in sydney can afford to punt regularly if seeing girls charging $350-400.
    Every now I see Japanese girls, especially JAV idols who are only in Sydney for 2 weeks and think I would love to, but $400+ like huge for me.