Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Yoko's

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til 9:00

Rates : $100/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, pussy-slide, BBBJ, prostate massage, DATY, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Curvy figure (bit of a belly), B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Typical Yoko's lady - neither young nor pretty but very good service

My experience/comments : I learned there was a new lady at Yoko’s so I called, spoke to Ellie and booked her.

I arrived a couple of minutes early, paid Ellie and had finished my shower when Lily entered, wearing just a towel.

She was immediately friendly and cheerful, dancing around before giving me a hug and a kiss. Her hair is long with a curly perm.

Lily then removed her towel. She has a curvy figure (a bit of a belly) with B-cups and she was fully shaved.

I lay down and Lily knelt over me, rubbing her tits against my chest before moving up for a dangerous pussy-slide.

She then moved down to lick my balls and shaft while fingering my arsehole.

It was a good BBBJ but quite brief as she kept trying different things. No teeth and very good use of her hands and there was lots of licking my balls and perineum but she didn’t go very deep.

Lily then applied loads of lube and stroked my cock and gently inserted a finger up my bum. I asked her to suck me some more and she obliged (she obviously doesn’t mind the taste of the lube).

Lily’s English is limited but she knows (and uses) all the relevant words as she talked dirty throughout the session.

I had to ask her to remove her finger as I was close to cumming and I got her lie down for some DATY.

Lily held her legs in the air and was immediately responsive, moaning and writhing as I finger-fucked her at the same time but no FIA was allowed. Her moans got quite loud but I’m not sure whether she came.

I then knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down for another pussy-slide.

I asked her to get a condom and Lily confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Lily climbed aboard for some cowgirl, easily fitting me in, and continued her potty-mouthing.

She then stood up and turned round for some reverse CG, mostly Asian-style, and I fingered her arshole.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was good as Lily got quite loud.

I was going to ask for some mish but I was too close to cumming so I withdrew and removed the condom and Lily knelt in front of me and sucked me again.

I soon came and she went on sucking me for ages until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink for a spit and some very loud hawking – delightful (and everyone else in the building knew what she’d just done).

I collapsed on the bed and Lily went next door for a shower. She returned wearing a short red dress and she sat beside me, giving me a light massage while we had a chat.

Lily come from Wuhan and has been here for four years. She works at Yoko’s Thursdays and Sundays and other days at a massage shop in Gosford (HJs only).

Time was up and I pointed to the clock and Lily gathered her stuff and departed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review! Surprised to see a review for Yoko's tbh and even more surprised that a new lady is working. I used to visit Juliets Natural Therapy and Yoko's pretty frequently because these places as you said have older women because i'm a younger guy and i like the idea of having sex with a lady who's old enough to be my mum's friend.

But the the main reason is thst altough the girls who work here are okay-ish looking the service is always great and the prices are low. I think i only stopped because after the COVID 2020 lockdown it was the roster of the same 5 women working at these joints but hopefully with the borders opening back up i might have to sample some more ladies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You might want to go and see the doctor and get some antibiotics, that place is notorious for STDS,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    You might want to go and see the doctor and get some antibiotics, that place is notorious for STDS,
    Yes agreed as read many BBFS happenings here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    devin.moo i read so many of those horror stories on the old Parlour Pages site and read about guys wanting to meet up and do doubles on the same girl at the same time,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily really does give quality service she goes for natural where she can. Definitely

[Lily is a genuine passionate lady. Great energy. Totally recommend giving her a try. QUOTE=Fred69;2439116]Person's Name : Lily

Services Provided This Session : DFK, pussy-slide, BBBJ, prostate massage, DATY, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Typical Yoko's lady - neither young nor pretty but very good service

My experience/comments : I learned there was a new lady at Yoko’s so I called, spoke to Ellie and booked her.

I arrived a couple of minutes early, paid Ellie and had finished my shower when Lily entered, wearing just a towel.

She was immediately friendly and cheerful, dancing around before giving me a hug and a kiss. Her hair is long with a curly perm.

Lily then removed her towel. She has a curvy figure (a bit of a belly) with B-cups and she was fully shaved.

I lay down and Lily knelt over me, rubbing her tits against my chest before moving up for a dangerous pussy-slide.

It was a good BBBJ but quite brief as she kept trying different things. No teeth and very good use of her hands and there was lots of licking my balls and perineum but she didn’t go very deep.

Lily then applied loads of lube and stroked my cock and gently inserted a finger up my bum. I asked her to suck me some more and she obliged (she obviously doesn’t mind the taste of the lube).

Lily’s English is limited but she knows (and uses) all the relevant words as she talked dirty throughout the session.

I had to ask her to remove her finger as I was close to cumming and I got her lie down for some DATY.

Lily held her legs in the air and was immediately responsive, moaning and writhing as I finger-fucked her at the same time but no FIA was allowed. Her moans got quite loud but I’m not sure whether she came.

I then knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down for another pussy-slide.

Lily climbed aboard for some cowgirl, easily fitting me in, and continued her potty-mouthing.

She then stood up and turned round for some reverse CG, mostly Asian-style, and I fingered her arshole.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was good as Lily got quite loud.

I was going to ask for some mish but I was too close to cumming so I withdrew and removed the condom and Lily knelt in front of me and sucked me again.

I soon came and she went on sucking me for ages until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink for a spit and some very loud hawking – delightful (and everyone else in the building knew what she’d just done).

I collapsed on the bed and Lily went next door for a shower. She returned wearing a short red dress and she sat beside me, giving me a light massage while we had a chat.

Lily come from Wuhan and has been here for four years. She works at Yoko’s Thursdays and Sundays and other days at a massage shop in Gosford (HJs only).

Time was up and I pointed to the clock and Lily gathered her stuff and departed.[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Lily

Time was up and I pointed to the clock and Lily gathered her stuff and departed.
    Which Gosford shop do you know? Not looking to see her just wondering which shop is likely to skew older. I'd prefer to see a younger WL when I'm in the area again.