Thread: Lisa - not a great experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry Lisa - not a great experience

Thought I'd stop in to tulip on the way home, been here before and always had a great experience. Two girls were available, I selected Lisa she is good looking, nice body and seemed friendly.

Paid for 30 mins and got ready, Lisa came in and had a little small talk, she asked if I did extras and what I normally did. I replied, NHJ and sometimes FS. She says, why did you book 30 mins and no 60mins? Better service. I asked if I could change to 60 mins and she said yes that's an extra $20 and FS was 3 pineapples, as I only had 2 I said sorry I only have 2. She got a little upset and said I can't do fs for 2, I wasn't expecting fs for 2 and said to her that's fine but I only have 2 so happy to do 30min massage and NHJ.

She kept trying to upsell me from then, 30min fs $120. I said sorry no I'm ok with NHJ. The massage was actually good but nothing sensual. Turned over and she was massaging my legs looking up at the time and at 20 mins said $70 NHJ, I said normally it's $50 here and other places, she then said $50 not naked, I said no thanks and then she offered $60 NHJ. I said no and she said ok I have other customers. There was still time on the clock but she didn't want to be there so I dressed and left speaking to the receptionist as I left, she was very apologetic.

It's a shame as tulip has some really good massage girls! But this experience for me thinking I'll give punting a miss for a while.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear of your experience. I second that Tulip is a great place to punt in general - was in there last Thursday and saw Jennifer. Really nice punt it was, and very happy to see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great reply. Sound like written by chatGPT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    Its a much more professional reply to a bad reveiw than some of the other shop owners / managers in the area.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    We are just used to talking like scum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your reply Vanessa. I've sent you a PM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At least they apologized, not like the other shop in the same area. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vanessa has reached out to me via PM and I have to say I really appreciate a business that accepts the feedback and wants the best for the customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really glad to hear this. I had a good impression of Vanessa when I visited...can't wait to punt at Tulip again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been to the other shop so I cannot compare but when I visited here after the session, Vanessa is genuinely concern of my experience with the massage service. Which I appreciate and it makes me want to visit on some other day again.