Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long it lasts b4 u crave to punt again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, pretty much the day after a session I’ll start craving again. I’ve been averaging 2-3 punts per week the last few months. When does this kind of habit become a problem? Is it considered an addiction? I’m thinking about it almost non stop all day during the non punt days

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    For me, pretty much the day after a session I’ll start craving again. I’ve been averaging 2-3 punts per week the last few months. When does this kind of habit become a problem? Is it considered an addiction? I’m thinking about it almost non stop all day during the non punt days

I’m sure this has been discussed in other threads. But I can attest after almost 25 years of punting that if I don’t get my fortnightly fix, it affects my confidence at the very least.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I need to tone this habit down a little and not let it take over my life so much. Feels like all im doing these days is work then plan about my next punt. Once a fortnight is what i used to average. Might be a good target to get back to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    On Google, it reports that some studies suggest that moderate ejaculation (2–4 times per week) is associated with a lower prostate cancer risk. However, ejaculating more often doesn't mean your cancer risk drops even more. Believe it or not.🙄
    Yea I did a lot of research on this topic a while ago, there's a sweet spot kind of, and it's a little different for everyone, for both testosterone and prostate health, for prostate health it's simple just gotta make sure to ejaculate once in a while (i.e. keep the juices flowing, 1-3 times per week will do, more doesn't equal to better prostate health), for testosterone it's a bit more complicated, there other factors involved as well, but the "simplified" answer is too much ejaculation will affect your libido/test, frequent as in more than 10 times a week for example, on the other hand abstaining from sex/ejaculation for too long will also affect you negatively, I can attest to that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    It's kind of normal, I once read a study that men in general thinks about sex every 3 seconds, even subconsciously, they did this study on the brain, it was an old study tho. I think about it all the time as well sometimes it gets hard, that's why I always try to keep myself busy on non-punt days, the forum definitely doesn't help lol, having access to all the info/ARs

If you can control your urges then I wouldn't call it an addiction, if you can't control it and let it control you then that;s a problem, on the bright side, having the urges usually means you have a healthy test/libido/sex drive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Really feeling it tonight, 9 days since I’ve unloaded with my regular on the 9th my first punt for the month, and haven’t cum since. Gonna keep the beast raging in me bit longer until I can’t control it anymore and have to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1 day for me lol. But hold it off for 2 to 3 days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on how the punt was. I have a regular ML and I'd say I'm keen just a few days after seeing her. If I stray and check someone else out, even in the same shop, it's usually a disappointment and I go weeks without going back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I get cravings around 3-5 days after but I try to limit punting to one a month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only started a few months back and became somewhat addicted...as in going 2-3 times a week...but have managed to calm down a bit and now go once every 1-2 weeks. Still some room for improvement on my urges I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well it’s been a week today since my last score with Lily @647 Waterloo. The beast has been tame the whole week but I know next week it’ll want to devour pussy again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The cravings?? Near permanent! The outings - overall average past 2yr is a bit under every 2 months, although there was a couple of droughts that have skewed things.... lately more than monthly. I'm planning on seeing a girl I saw last week on Monday, if she's available....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 2 weeks for me. It suits me just fine. budget wise!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As often as possible… I generally try two or three times a month. but i neve go to a FS shop, so it aligns whenever my body is sore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    About 2 hours for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well it’s been 12 days since my last punt and I got the munchies again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The cravings are way too often and will send me broke if I am not careful...aiming for one punt every couple of weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, pretty much the day after a session. I am trying to hold myself for a week and in between I am looking and planning.
    1punt per week fits me economically but maybe do three straight days on my birthday. =)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it has to tempered with some common sense - I can comfortably punt fortnightly money wise without raising the financial officers suspicions. Weekly takes a little more spin, but is doable. I'm just trying to stop the escalation where more risks need to be taken, lest it all fall in a heap!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over the last 4 months I've been more selective than impulsive with punts usually one per fortnight almost entirely with repeats and only one new ML at shops I'm familiar with and know the mamasan reasonable well.
    With seeing repeats I know what to expect - am more comfortable clarifying what's on the menu and agreeing costs.
    Overall the sessions have been very positive in value and interaction therefore pretty satisfying and interestingly my cravings have taken longer to feel the urge for the next punt.
    All in all probably 4-5 days before start planning next

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast