Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your prefer time to punt?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade86 View Post
    It would be good if there were more massage shops open late at night, most shops close by 8pm
    Interesting point
    Unfortunately I bet more drunken men turn up after 8pm and so a ML not wanting sex would be hassled too much

Late night massage is available in Sydney but it's not widespread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The FS places I go to are open until 5am... I've asked a few of the girls I like about what happens at those hours.... poor girls! Sounds like a fuckwit show.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Interesting point
    Unfortunately I bet more drunken men turn up after 8pm and so a ML not wanting sex would be hassled too much

Late night massage is available in Sydney but it's not widespread
    Yeah true I didn't think of shops having to deal with drunk men

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    The FS places I go to are open until 5am... I've asked a few of the girls I like about what happens at those hours.... poor girls! Sounds like a fuckwit show.....
    I feel sorry for any woman that has to work overnight in the biz. The amount of fuckwits must be unbelievable.

I'm a mid morning, middle of day kind of fucker myself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For my regulars I always book to be the last customer for her on that shift she is working which is usually around 11pm - 2am.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    For my regulars I always book to be the last customer for her on that shift she is working which is usually around 11pm - 2am.
    I'm curious - why specifically the last customer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im an early bird too. I tend to go for the popular girls and therefore don’t want to be the 10th customer they see. Can’t be much left in tank by then. Just looking at their watch for home time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    Im an early bird too. I tend to go for the popular girls and therefore don’t want to be the 10th customer they see. Can’t be much left in tank by then. Just looking at their watch for home time.
    Yup. I can't imagine seeing some poor thing at 5am, I think I'd feel sorry for her and offer to make her a cup of tea, maybe give her the massage!
    Seriously - my available window is generally around lunchtime. Shops here tend to open at 12. Its an arbitrary decision to choose to fuck the girl before or after you (or 5 guys) - I'm going to choose first.... call me picky!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I'm curious - why specifically the last customer?
    (Fyi I have been a dud root for some girls but others we have great sexual compatibility) Because some of them actually want me to be the last customer so she can climax with me a few times and not having to worry about being wrecked and tired for the day and still have to work as just like us guys it can drain their energy big time when they orgasm, so they ask me to be the last customer of the night. An example is Dior as she told me she's is wrecked and sleepy after cumming and can't work for about an hour and she's tired for the rest of the day.

For my very good regulars, Sometimes an hour isn't enough for both of us so after our first sessions its easier for me to wait outside as she is now finished work and quickly gets changed and then we walk or drive back to her place, saves me seeing her then having to wait an hour or a few hours for her to finish her shift to see her again if I cant book her last slot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123