Thread: Ronna - Sexy as hell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Ronna - Sexy as hell

Got my pay raise and straight to meet Ronna.

Ronna is a Thai girl that is sooooooooo addictive

Face: 9/10
    Body: ~160cm, enhance boobs, slim body with smooth milky white skin.
    Time: 1hr

Booked Ronna for 1hr and money was well spend
    Ronna lead me to her room while we holding hands to greet each other. Into the room, Ronna direct me to have shower and soon she join me. She gave me a slow and soft clean of my body. Soon she knee down and sucks my bro in one go. She even looks up to me with her sexy eyes to check if i well treated...

I can stay in the shower with such amazing BBBJ for longer but decide to take action in the bed, because i couldn't wait to taste her.

On the bed, Ronna gave me some cat bath and soon more BBBJ... her skill is top of the world. She knows every spot that gave me amazing pleasure with excellent control of rhythm between fast and hold. Be careful if you are not experience enough, you could end here real quick!

I was so turn on and have to f*ck her ASAP. Ronna reads my mind and put on some lube, some more CBJ and then jump on me. I hold her small cute round butt while she riding on me, i went as deep as i can and she enjoy my every thrust.

Changed to missionary and i could felt we both match the rhythm to reach orgasm at the same time. This was really a jackpot that we got the timing right.

After clean up, Ronna asked me if i want to have message. As always, i like to get more closer to her rather than force ourself for round two. (i got pay raised. Can afford more now)

Her message is awesome, real message with right amount of force and she knows message.

Another amazing experience with Ronna.

PS: she told me she works a lot because not many customers these day. I can see there are many more girls available. May be that's the reason?

Will definitely return next week

Thank you argo1 for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

100% rocket - 好正...

I can confirm Ronna is indeed an absolutely hell angel in pocket size

Booked 1hr, wish i can afford more

Ronna perform pretty much the same as described in above post(s)

Step 1
    Kiss in the shower and the F*cking fantastic BBBJ. I almost slip on the floor LOL.

Step 2
    More Kiss and Cow girl for 30min, then she pull me up to have more DFK. And this crazy advanced sex position i will need to come more to get it right.
    Anyway, it was very exciting holding her tiny butt and drill deeply while face to face!
    May be next time i can hold her up and just go with standing f*ck... since Ronna is very light weight.
    Didn't hold much longer and blow a huge load.

Round 2
    After a good message while keeping my hands on her little butt at all time. She noticed my bro was hard as rock again, and asked if i want another round. She said it's ok but not too much hard bang. I can not resist the offer and we went with missionary pos.

Ronna really enjoy my slower thrust...
    Hold her tight to my chest with some DFK. Then i turned over and asked Ronna to finished me off with HJ.

5/5

Thank you hunter888 for your feedback!
    Sakura57 樱花宫

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review boys gotta find some time to get up there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is she really pocket size? In one photo, she appears small and slim but in the other photos, she looks slightly large. Maybe the photos were photoshopped? I've seem this with other photos of different girls where the photos appear to be of two different girls. Try working that out!
    Don't you realist all girls in this shop looks amazing

Never trust their photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is she really pocket size?
    ive seen her. yepm, she is pocket size. with an awesome rack. too bad shes too small to handle bigger guys. shes for small guys only.

RONNA here today 15/11/23 (WED)
    1pm - 9pm

Sakura57 樱花宫

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园

www.kyoto206.com.au