Thread: Chatswood Prostate Massage Chatswood MYK Massage at 29 Oscar Street

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Chatswood Prostate Massage Chatswood MYK Massage at 29 Oscar Street

Fellow Punters, have any of you tried this place in Chatswood https://skinsin.com.au/chatswood-prostate-massage
    Chatswood MYK Massage at 29 Oscar Street

I am wondering:

(a) how far they go with their massage - do they go into back passage,
    (b) do they offer additional services, like P2 and P3,
    (c) do customers get a choice of girls

If yes to the above, how much $$ were each of these.

Many thanks in advance

Banned

Avoid!!

Stay away from this place. I’ve been there and the Chinese lady in her 50s is a money hungry grub. A complete fkn rip off. She will wear a white lab coat to pretend she is a doctor. Yes, she will do a cursory massage. On the flip she will wear a glove and stick a finger up your asshole and wank you off. You can classify this as Part 2. Trust me, you don’t want Part 3 from her.

There is the only one lady who does this prostrate service. She is ugly. There is nothing exciting about this and I think she ripped me off $140 from memory. She does employ another lady, but I think she only doe massage and HJ

Repeat, do not go here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went recently on my last trip to Sydney, only one lady available who was pushing the fact in China she's a trained doctor - probably late 40/50 ish and not good on the eye but not unpleasant. For an hour massage she wanted $150 including prostate and ball massage with HJ. I wasn't carrying that sort of cash at the time so opted for massage with HJ. No value in it for me, won't recommend and won't be returning.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thumbs up What Barney's side-kick said

As a newbie my posts aren't showing for hours after I put up a reply awaiting the mod's consent - understandable to an extent. Mr Flintstone's earlier review on this place had piqued my curiosity, and as I was staying at Chatswood at the time, I thought I'd give the place a go.
    There's always a first time ... and a last! Lesson learnt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the feedback and advice. You saved me from wasting time and money. Appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for those information
    Save my trip and money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    As a newbie my posts aren't showing for hours after I put up a reply awaiting the mod's consent - understandable to an extent. Mr Flintstone's earlier review on this place had piqued my curiosity, and as I was staying at Chatswood at the time, I thought I'd give the place a go.
    There's always a first time ... and a last! Lesson learnt
    Report back your experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She wanted $150 for prostate and testicle massage with HE, which was declined and $120 agreed to 60 min massage with HE. A very ordinary massage, although a fair bit of attention to the glutes and nads - on the flip more attention to the nads and the pecker, nothing to write home about, and after a quick clean up I got the distinct impression there was no after massage with about 15 minutes left on the clock.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Charles Darwin's Avatar

MYK - Yenko

I've been recently. Here's the deal, posted elsewhere. YMMV and not for everyone

Person's Name : Yenko

Establishment : MYK Health Clinic

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2022

Contact Details/Address : 29 Oscar St, Chatswood NSW 2067

Weblinks : https://mykhealthclinic.business.site/
    https://mykhealthclinic.com/
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_573...th-Clinic.html
    https://asianmassagesydney.com.au/chatswood-massage

Phone : A few numbers listed. 0491099839 (I used), 0493446728, 0473115882

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm, 7 days

Rates : $150 / hour including “Kidney & Prostate Maintenance (for him)”

Extras Cost : HJ included

Services Provided This Session : RnT including external & internal prostate massage & milking

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : Possibly – read on

I’ve been trying to get to see Yenko again for some time since she returned from China. A couple of walk-in efforts were fruitless as all inside doors were shut, lights out and muffled voices indicated treatments were in progress. One phone call reached a male’s recorded instruction to leave a message. For this session I rang 0491099839 and finally, got Yenko on the other end. With minor language difficulties, managed to secure a firm hour booking for massage and “prostate maintenance”!

MYK Massage is entered from the street at 29 Oscar St. Next to the door and stairway, there is a large banner advertising “29a Massage, Entrance at Rear”. Note that this is not MYK but a different shop, entered from inside the Neridah St complex.

I arrive at the appointed time and climb the stairs to the familiar darkness and closed doors. Finding the only chair that appears to be for waiting, I turn on the adjacent light… and wait. I hear quiet chat in one of the rooms until Yenko emerges and ushers me into a room. She clears her previous client and as I’m stripping off, I see she has left the two doors between me and her, ajar. She is sitting on the toilet, watching me undress!!

Yenko is amusing… seems she can’t decide if she’s running a Chinese medical clinic or a massage parlour! Her conversation seems to shift, depending on what she thinks will result in a satisfied client! During our time, I’m reminded several times that she’s a Chinese doctor and she worked in a major Beijing hospital. It’s anyone’s guess what this means! However, it’s obvious she provides a range of services to a mixed clientele. The room is darkened for her commencement and there’s soothing music.

The massage proceeds in typical Chinese fashion. A towel covering is soon removed before oil is applied and long strokes are applied. It’s not too firm… quite relaxing in fact. Yenko chats intermittently. She pays brief attention to my back before moving to the legs… the towel is removed from each in turn and oil is applied liberally… all the way up to my gooch and rosebud. There’s no hesitancy or apprehension from Yenko… of course, she’s a doctor

From behind, she massages well into thighs, glutes and tackle area. It is quite arousing! She answers a phone call which tends to calm the ardour. She then departs to get a hot towel to clean up excess oil from my back before bidding me to turn over. Yenko begins the front by massaging my abdomen.. pressing quite firmly into my (slightly overweight) stomach area. It’s not long before she has my enlarging schlong in hand…

Gathering the oil, lube and glove requirements for her procedure, Yenko climbs up at my legs and straddles the table with her legs off each side. She brings my legs over her thighs, giving full access to my whole genital area. With sufficient oil, she then begins massaging deeply into my groin… pressing quite firmly into the perineum and around my anus. It feels rather “medical” yet highly arousing. This proceeds for a while before her attention moves firmly onto the erect sword in full view. She puts a surgical glove on one hand before applying lube liberally around my sphincter. Then, as she takes my zoob in one hand, her gloved index finger slides deeply up ‘where the sun don’t shine’!

During this procedure, Yenko is reassuring… suggesting repeatedly that I have “strong roots” and with this treatment, I will “live a long life to 120”. I find this a tad comical… that she justifies her dick-pulling in health-giving terms! However, I guess this is typical of Chinese health principles in which massage and sexual tension relief is an integral part of male longevity… as in “strong Kidney-Qi.”

Her ministrations proceed with varying pace… the finger massaging the prostate from within, together with her lingam massage, soon have pulsations from deep in my loins increasing in intensity until spurt after spurt of creamy man-seed are annointing her hands, my torso and everything in the vicinity… simply awesome!

“So strong… like a young man…” Yenko repeats the benefits of further regular treatments to give long life… to which I reply, “Then we make love…!” She makes no reply other than “Mmmm” with a wry smile

Yenko cleans up. There’s some time left and she asks where I’d like attention for the final minutes. Being somewhat spent from the experience, I opt for a scalp massage, which completes the relaxation. At the end, she instructs me to take my time getting up and dressing… continuing to chat about the benefits of her treatments. Interestingly, at one point she asks how I came to book her from recent information. “Locanto” I suggested… to which she seemed surprised and somewhat enthused… a sort of confirmation she’s playing both sides of the legitimacy fence!

Yenko obviously didn’t remember me from when I visited here several years ago. But I’m well aware there’s been fun to be had on these premises. I once scared the wits out of an excited naked ‘Mary’ here by ejaculating all over her unprotected kitty-cat lips! Then there was a ‘Lily’ here who took my sword deep into her loins on a few occasions. In this recent incarnation of MYK Health Clinic, it’s unclear who are others working here. Towards the end, through the walls there’s a bit of Chinese banter between Yenko and someone outside.. first a female, then a male, both obviously belonging to the place.

On this occasion, Yenko has remained clothed throughout, complete with the white doctor’s coat (it has been a cold couple of days). Some attention from me up and down her covered legs has not elicited further offers. However, I get the distinct sense that the recommendation of repeated “treatments” could well accompany offers of a more carnal nature. There’s a discount for a treatment plan… a printed leaflet in her waiting area suggests “10 treatments for $1200” under the “Kidney & Prostate Maintenance (for him)” listing! Yenko obviously enjoys handling a strong erect penis… I would seriously like to write a first report of how her vagina handles my strong erect penis!

I may return… I enjoy a challenge!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just got scammed hard at this place. Normally after a massage you negotiate with the ML what extras you wanna do. The scam at this place is she goes ahead and does things without giving fair warning about the cost or even asking what you want. After the massage, she got me to turn over and got up on the table with me then I asked her what she does/doesn't do. From what I understood, she only does HJ. After that she put a glove on in anticipation of doing a prostate massage. Now, I didn't ask for this and I fkn hate being touched around the ass so I told her I don't like that. She told me to relax and stroked my balls a bit but as soon as I laid my head back she jammed it right up there. No joke I probably jumped about 10 cm in the air, she was pretty shocked at my reaction lol (I guess others enjoy that? fkn terrible). Anyway this time I made myself extremely clear that I don't want that. She's like ok I'll just do a ball massage and did that for a few minutes. After I while she asks if I want a happy ending and I said yes and she says it'll be $130. I think I jumped in the air 20cm for that one. I protested at this point and asked if she was serious. She pointed at the wall and showed me that ball rub and prostate massage is $100, HJ is $30 on top of that. Felt like the biggest dumbass at this point, realizing that I was being scammed. I think once she gets guys in this position it's hard to say no to the HJ so she gets like 130/140 out of people for 30 minutes. She started getting a bit aggro thinking I was about to walk without paying so I just got up gave her the 100 and left.

So yes, I paid $100 and didn't even get a HJ. Great success. Please avoid this place, unless you like the prostate treatment of course.