Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vanessa - 19yo Aussie in Asian Shop!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This time wasting routine sounds familiar. Reminds me of Holy back in Kyoto when Andy was manager. This is almost eight if not ten years ago before Sam took over, now I think is a different owner at 206 and 57 is back on itself?

The difference was Holy actually got better and get use to the Asian brothel routine. Not long after that the duo move to operate at Paddington, then disappear from the NSW market.

Unfortunately the one in 280 don't seem to care. Likely a hit and run girl imo. By the way there was one at Rita's at 90 which I was told is "extremely interesting". Anyone know if it's the same one at 280?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    This time wasting routine sounds familiar. Reminds me of Holy back in Kyoto when Andy was manager. This is almost eight if not ten years ago before Sam took over, now I think is a different owner at 206 and 57 is back on itself?

The difference was Holy actually got better and get use to the Asian brothel routine. Not long after that the duo move to operate at Paddington, then disappear from the NSW market.

Unfortunately the one in 280 don't seem to care. Likely a hit and run girl imo. By the way there was one at Rita's at 90 which I was told is "extremely interesting". Anyone know if it's the same one at 280?
    Could i know where is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think something was going on with this girl. I fucked the mamasan Cindy tonight after dinner (actually a pretty good root and BBBJ) and she's confirmed she's off the roster now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I think something was going on with this girl. I fucked the mamasan Cindy tonight after dinner (actually a pretty good root and BBBJ) and she's confirmed she's off the roster now.
    I had walk out of this place few times and end up in Artamon. It's just not really appealing to me.

Await your report and see if I can add another local spot to my list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I wonder where she would go next. Do they tend to take the same name?. I’d still keen to fuck her again. She told me that she’s doing nursing remotely.

If anyone sees her could you please let us know?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwbobbit00 View Post
    I wonder where she would go next. Do they tend to take the same name?. I’d still keen to fuck her again. She told me that she’s doing nursing remotely.

If anyone sees her could you please let us know?
    I just remembered the most sexy part about Vanessa. She would come into the room in an oodie. Quickly whip it off and wow, what a body!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know she’s long gone but putting a review here for posterity….and in case she comes back.

First time i saw her, got the feeling she was a bit zoned out. not completely but imagine one moment they’re with you and then next moment you dont know if they’re off somewhere else before they’re back again. It was around midday and she said she hadn’t hadn’t had anything to eat but was onto her 3 can of energy drink. Just to prove it she showed me all the empty cans she had been through.

Showered by myself then lay on the bed. She joined me and started with the most un-sexy handjob i have ever had. As this went on for longer than expected, it suddenly occurred to me “did i pay for a R&T or FS?” So i asked her….at which point she prob got the message, stopped the handjob and leaned in to start the BJ. This transitioned into FS with her on top. I then flipped her around for missionary before throwing her leg around to a sort of sideways position.

It’s at this point that i should point out i have not been with a Caucasian girl in like…..maybe forever. And what i remember thinking during the moment was that she was a lot “softer” than all the Asian WLs. Softer from the tits, to the thigh to the ass. Im not good with words so not sure if I’m explaining it correctly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forgot to mention, made a booking to see her 2 weeks later. Arrived on time and Cindy took me to her room, knocked on her door. No reply. Cindy knocked again. No reply. So she opened the door and - empty room. Cindy apologised and said she must have left to go shopping without telling anyone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if this chick resurfaced anywhere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    Anyone know if this chick resurfaced anywhere?
    I would be very interested as well!

Looks like there's a new Aussie at this shop, anybody got any intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she still work there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No not anymore. She left like back in July/Aug itself. BTW - Hunter Hunnie is advertising 2 Aussies. Chloe and Sammy. I wanted to try but they both come up late. Sammy is around 12PM and Chloe after 4, something of that sort. Need to try them. Will review, if I get to see them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345