Thread: K Young - Sexy little mix

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Young - Sexy little mix

Had a morning session with K Young recently. She's quite slender (not too skinny) with little curves, just enough to look like a sexy little spinner - think Vina Sky kind of body. Sexy face with A cup tits with nice small nipples and a firm meaty ass that was really great to grab. Very little small talk, she seems to know some english but didn't seem to want to chat too much or didn't understand and just jumped straight to DFK. Not the decent kind more mouth agape and tongue your face kind.

My experience with K girls is that they usually have pretty small tight pussies, this is not Young. I don't mean she's got a huge one but she's definitely got a really hungry pussy and I loved it. Decent meaty lips (Not curtains!) and larger clit which was great to suck on. Her tightness was just right too while other Ks I might find difficult to fuck Young was just right. Her BBJ skills are ok, a little toothy and more like GF/wife kind of BJ.

Overall a pretty good session, she goes with the flow and doesn't follow a routine, she does do a bit of FOAM but nothing over the top. Didn't take any breaks and just kept going with either DFK or BJ through the first buzzer. I basically had to peel myself off her and get in the shower. Highlights for me was grabbing onto her ass while in doggy with her back arched down and that hungry hungry pussy.

Her face kinda reminds me of this pic of Park Shin Hye https://res.heraldm.com/content/imag...01000745_0.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    vina sky. what a goddess lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow park shin hye might check her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Wow park shin hye might check her out
    Yeah she's quite cute don't go in expecting her twin though.