Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What turns you on more: getting a BJ or giving DATY?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love DATY! Really enjoy taking a woman to climax with my tongue.
    For the past 2 weeks I have been having dental problems and been seeing a Dentist as my gums are still bleeding. Have had to abstain from punting for the past couple of weeks and will continue to do so until I'm fully cured as I don't even want to punt if I can't do DATY and DFK. No compromise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim
    This sums it up brilliantly

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Good point about avoiding DATY on some girls. When it comes to WGs, older ones, more experienced, seen more mileage, those are the ones that I generally try not to go down on.

DATY is a strange thing for me, it amplifies the positive and negative both ways. If she gets off on it, wow I'm triggered. If she's not reacting well to it, limp clit, cold labia, got the FOAM going but look at her eyes she's looking distracted... fuck me, it's a possible boner killer for me.

But, let's not dwell on the bad ones. Some of my best sex experiences were from DATY. Some pussies can "kiss" my chin as I suck on the clit because the labia is contracting as she's enjoying it. That's fucking hot!

On some girls it's also very clear that she orgasmed because her clit has gone from engorged to soft and limp, including the labia. This was with K Rebecca at GE. I still remember at the end of that, she turned around and said "you are Master, the master of..." she points to her pussy. Lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girl I want to see the most now.... BJ - average I guess.... DATY - she starts off dry-ish/normal, and a little reserved with kissing, a few tickles of the clit, some deep tongue plunges into her pussy, she's moaning, wet as the Congo and pulling me up to her, trying to lick my lips off... I'm going DATY! Hey - I love having my cock sucked (who doesn't) but if they go off and taste great, I go DATY....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to agree with the DATY, nothing gets me more rock hard than having her moan and bury my head deeper in her. Then the pull your head up so she can taste her sweet nectar, damnnn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DATY. Hands down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    More ramblings.
    Not sure if I'm the odd one out. Personally, I get rock hard simply by going down on the girl.
    With BJ, there are too many factors that potentially kill my mood... Girl's skill, girl's looks, etc.
    With DATY, watching her reactions, juices starting to flow, and that woman smell... Oh yeah baby!!
    Up for this brother! me too! I feel the same way! I'm more of a giver, I like giving pleasure, It excites me more!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    Up for this brother! me too! I feel the same way! I'm more of a giver, I like giving pleasure, It excites me more!
    So I put in my seeking profile that I am a giver and I was honestly thinking about daty. Not sure why they all thought I was referring to money 🙈🤣.

Couldn’t agree more, I get super horny and hard when I daty and they cum. Best compliment I ever received was that I have a big dick and a magical tongue. But then again this SB probably says the same thing to other guys but I will believe it is just for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I am a giver
    bet it gives you extra attention tho lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Confirmed today - DATY (especially over a covered BJ) - I went down on this 20 year old girl today so much, I can still taste her now (2hr later) - I don't want to eat anything, I'm savouring it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Confirmed today - DATY (especially over a covered BJ) - I went down on this 20 year old girl today so much, I can still taste her now (2hr later) - I don't want to eat anything, I'm savouring it!
    salty? lol, i feel you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    salty? lol, i feel you
    A little, with that slight tang, which intensifies the further in your tongue goes and as the session progresses.... I think I was a little dehydrated when I first got there, but not when I left!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nothing smells better than a young girl getting off on DATY. Not a scientific observation by any means, but I reckon they must release pheromones of some sort when they start to get worked up. The smell is akin to "sweat smell" but it's emanating only from that organ. It's incredible!

I've only had this from GFs and only 2 WGs. One was SBM Yomiko wayyy back maybe 10 years ago when she was still in 227 Broadway. She got so wet that part of my face was covered in her fluid after going into 69 position. One of the most memorable scenes was seeing her having to wipe down her pussy, her hair all messed up, looking at me and saying "I'm too wet". Wow...

The other was Star #2 at SS, which was particularly hot because I could see she was really into it but at the same time was trying to be quiet. Pursed lips, biting the back of her hand, her very fit abs spasming beautifully. To top it off, I was well rewarded for my "hardwork"!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nothing smells better than a young girl getting off on DATY. Not a scientific observation by any means, but I reckon they must release pheromones of some sort when they start to get worked up. The smell is akin to "sweat smell" but it's emanating only from that organ. It's incredible!

I've only had this from GFs and only 2 WGs. <snip>
    Isn't it great.... this young WG is the only one I've seen so far who hasn't reached for the lube when it comes to penetration, she really does seem to enjoy our sessions. I can feel it in her kisses - they start off gentle/soft, after a little, with some nipple attention (now fully erect) and some DATY, she pulls me up to her mouth and goes to town.... its awesome. Worth every cent. Next time I'm going to dine down until she comes a few times, this is my project!
    I once had sex with a girl after uni - at uni she was my lab partner for a subject, and seemed to have had a little crush. She looked me up afterwards and we did it - she was maybe even wetter.... good times.... Oh to be 25 again, with the means I have now! Youth is wasted on the young!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For guys who like daty arent you afraid of catching something?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Catching what? HSV can be spread this way - don't go down on a girl if she has sores over her vulva (a WG shouldn't be at work you would hope!).... I suppose you could get gonorrhoea too - get some antibiotics... Chlamydia in you eye maybe if you are *really* getting into it!
    You can catch some things I suppose... but I'm not afraid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    No, not afraid, I am selective though. Any hint of poor hygiene or lack of self care I am out. Any evidence of drug use I walk. Many years of punting and I have never caught anything

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DATY DATY DATY… Nothing turns me on more than a desperate, exasperated, wet girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why not share the love, 69 for the win!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Getting a bj turns me on more.
    See her on her knees then cof is a huge turn on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast