Thread: Would you save $50?

Banned

Would you save $50?

The tips for FS among the WLs I meet in Burwood are $100. However when they work in South Strathfield and Epping they expect $150 tips.

I've stopped punting in South Strathfield and Epping. Maybe the new shops are cleaner and newly furnished. But there is nothing more there. The girls are still offering the same bodies. Is it not as if their boobs are bigger in South Strathfield and Epping.

For the $50 I could pay for my transport and lunch and drink with some change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’re paying $150 in tips plus the massage fee you might as well go FS elsewhere

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    People who can't or won't go to Burwood to punt would probably pay the extra $50. If you're not one of them, of course you'd go to Burwood, it's a no brainer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats inflation for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I expect to pay 150 for extras… FS… if a nice young one offers for less I still give her the 150 with a compliment…. Always goes down well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    If you’re paying $150 in tips plus the massage fee you might as well go FS elsewhere
    $150 tips plus $70 of a hour shop price = $220

FS shops = $150 (Bigger saving but lesser and older choice)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess if your are getting “value” then you stay with an ML and pay the room fee + $150. I do. I try and stay with those shops who go with pics on Locanto.
    If I just walk in to anything other, in general i find it is older chinese ladies who are certainly not as pretty as the shops with pics.
    But I get the point of going to a brothel and just paying without an additional room charge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is another case of letting the girls dictate the price and letting them get away with it, roomers will spread through out the industry and every ML will jack up their prices to match.
    Better to tell them no, and say $100 tip for Full service, take it or leave it. And be prepare to walk out the door, their greedy little minds will start clicking once their ploy fails and they have to chase the money before it walks out the door.
    This is why I go to LALABELLS in South Granville their website tells you the prices and the daily roster
    But I prefer to pay Jenny the manager the standard massage and than negotiate the extra service price with the girl in the room, with the girl and it works out cheaper than the advertise price on the website,

Senior Member(無間使者)

Relativity

Is is it about who is doing the favour - you turning up with the $$$ or the ML providing the body. Bitlike the chicken and egg.
    If FS is the required outcome then you would go for the $150 but if the service provided is all encompassing including all the optional extras it may be worth paying for the favour of being with a great person.
    I guess if $$$ is all important it might be the case of “champagne taste on a beer budget”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course I would save the $50, it's the same girl lol, just different shop/location, I'm not paying extra $50 for a slightly better room etc, if the location is way too far then I'll just avoid it, that's why I always hunt for $100 FS girls, girls may be a bit older 30+ but it's decent value compared to FS shops, $150 if it's a girl if I really wanted to see...maybe, but these days I seldom go for those, $150 + $70 I may as well go for FS, I can go for $180/30m at FS minus the sub-standard massage, in fact when I go for ML I almost always opt for FS these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I've heard there are MLs working out West who are charging more than the standard $100 or $150 for part 3. Is it to cover their transport costs of using Uber rather than train? They seem to be predominantly Thai. Sounds like being closer to the city you won't be overcharged by MLs but go West past Parramatta, the MLs will be requesting $200 or more for FS or $150 for CBJ.
    A lot of girls are using Uber to get to and from work these days its a lot safer and quicker,
    But like i mentioned before be prepared to walk away from the price gouging whores if they don’t agree to the standard price for extras

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Of course I would save the $50, it's the same girl lol, just different shop/location, I'm not paying extra $50 for a slightly better room etc, if the location is way too far then I'll just avoid it, that's why I always hunt for $100 FS girls, girls may be a bit older 30+ but it's decent value compared to FS shops, $150 if it's a girl if I really wanted to see...maybe, but these days I seldom go for those, $150 + $70 I may as well go for FS, I can go for $180/30m at FS minus the sub-standard massage, in fact when I go for ML I almost always opt for FS these days.
    I paid $220 for a middle aged smoker WL with hoarse voice in Epping.

And I paid $170 for a young early twenty WL in Burwood whose "meat" is tender, pinkish and juicy and her moan is like kitten.

The $220 WLs in Epping and South Strathfied are not any better than in Burwood or West Ryde. At times they are worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meatballs ain't cheap this days!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I paid $220 for a middle aged smoker WL with hoarse voice in Epping.

And I paid $170 for a young early twenty WL in Burwood whose "meat" is tender, pinkish and juicy and her moan is like kitten.
    I've noticed that up here.... the older ones try and charge more for extras - I must look a bit naive??
    I've had a couple of total bushpigs asking for $250 for extras, then gorgeous c.18-20 year olds asking 70-100 for DFK/DATY/everything.... One bird, bloody awful she was, literally wanted 250 for very basic extras - if she was paying me I would have had to have a long think about it, and probably declined!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    May be supply is less in Epping and Strathfield as compared to Burwood and demand is high.