Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important is CIM service to you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    OMG… yuck.

Why did I read that… haha..
    Gotta take all that "Qi" back in, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A WL at GC once told me that there was a VIP regular at GC that was notorious for always eating his own cum after the act. He'd empty the entire condom full of his own "outgoings" straight into his own belly.

I reckon it's a bit like a cat licking her arsehole clean after doing a shit. Never leave a trace of your DNA for anyone to track you down with or use for any unscrupulous acts. Or he's just practicing the ancient Taoist art of conservation.
    Have heard that as well. Hell no

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A WL at GC once told me that there was a VIP regular at GC that was notorious for always eating his own cum after the act. He'd empty the entire condom full of his own "outgoings" straight into his own belly.

I reckon it's a bit like a cat licking her arsehole clean after doing a shit. Never leave a trace of your DNA for anyone to track you down with or use for any unscrupulous acts. Or he's just practicing the ancient Taoist art of conservation.
    Gotta get his extra dose of protein, and zinc...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    That is very gross actually! I can't unread that...

I have no intension of tasting any kinda jizz, but I've had this situation that after cim, not a huge load, the WL look dead into my eyes, grabbed my head, and gave me a DFK with 0 hesitation. Surprisingly I didn't taste much, but the kiss was passionate as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Gotta get his extra dose of protein, and zinc...
    So, that's like recycling right? lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Refusing to kiss a girl after you've cum in her mouth is pretty bad form I think.....

One girl I fucked 10 years ago - not a working girl.... she wanted me to fuck her anally, cum on her butt cheeks, lick it off and then kiss her with my cum in my mouth.... I did - and it was pretty hot to be honest.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Refusing to kiss a girl after you've cum in her mouth is pretty bad form I think.....

One girl I fucked 10 years ago - not a working girl.... she wanted me to fuck her anally, cum on her butt cheeks, lick it off and then kiss her with my cum in my mouth.... I did - and it was pretty hot to be honest.....
    Each to their own I suppose

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Congratulations sir. That takes an enormous amount of courage 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty important but not a deal breaker if other factors in play are top notch...
    That said, will never forget the hands free bbbj cim from a now departed ginza star.

The curtain call I prefer is, after the CIM, a cum drool into a tissue held a foot below her mouth... long slender silver thread between her lips and the tissue...

I did know a PRC regular who, after the CIM, would always tease me with a motion if I wanted a kiss; always declined.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    So, that's like recycling right? lol
    Yea man, imagine if he can suck his own dick like Marilyn Manson, he would CIM all the time lmao, constant recycling...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea man, imagine if he can suck his own dick like Marilyn Manson, he would CIM all the time lmao, constant recycling...
    He probably does eat his own cum after wanking. CIPWS... Cum in palm with swallow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Each to their own I suppose
    Try that refusal with a girlfriend, I bet she stops taking it in the mouth pretty fast!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try that refusal with a girlfriend, I bet she stops taking it in the mouth pretty fast!
    Something else you can do that will stop her taking it in the mouth.
    Marry her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Now that's a PSE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Something else you can do that will stop her taking it in the mouth.
    Marry her.
    Isn’t that the truth!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    CIM is very important to me the main thing is the girl knows how to suck a cock properly many of them don't.
    I agree, do you have any recommendations for a WL that can?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top of my list! I like when my girl suck me bone dry!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably 50/50 for me. If i get offer, I will do it. However, it not the reason to stop seeing your fav MLs/ WLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    Probably 50/50 for me. If i get offer, I will do it. However, it not the reason to stop seeing your fav MLs/ WLs
    True, but remember bro, bareback is still risky even tought theres a low chance to get an sti

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm torn between being safe and going adventurous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12