Thread: Weekend Roundup: GFE, most of s refer it but what's your reason?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Weekend Roundup: GFE, most of us prefer it but what's your reason?

It seems like most of the community prefer GFE. So Which part of the GFE is so essential that you just can't get enough of? Is it the "connection" you feel with the WL? Is it like passionate DFK that you can't forget about? Is it the cuddling that makes you want to go back? What is your reason?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Is it the G or or the F or the E?
    The E is the most important part of course. It's all about the E.
    You don't want the hassle of a Girl Friend, but you want the Experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems there is no standard on what is GFE. Here is description of a service offered by a girl at a popular shop (Note there is no kissing LFK / DFK and CBJ is DT (Sure).

CBJ(Deep Throat), Daty, 69, Shower together, GFE

I'm copying this from their website. No need to mention the shop as it has plenty of fans.

I'm definitely not into this kind of 'GFE'!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To me, a true GFE experience should be FS including DFK, DATY and pussy play.... ie what you do with a GF.... in essence everything except anal. Most I've seen allow anal play/rimming as well.
    (I understand some WG's don't like the DFK, fair enough.... I've seen one who is lovely enough that the absence of mouth kissing barely detracts)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You got it all wrong. GFE for me is Gold Fish Experience. It's when I see a girl and she gets the most ginormous fuck of her life from yours truly!

Just kidding. It's the passion of the sex. The type of sex where it's clear each of us are chasing the peak of arousal. We both want to fuck and be fucked by each other. When a girl gets so aroused from my DATY that she pulls me up by the ears, hungrily pashes me and at the same time pulling me into her in one spontaneous movement. That's proper GFE sex, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You got it all wrong. GFE for me is Gold Fish Experience. It's when I see a girl and she gets the most ginormous fuck of her life from yours truly!

Just kidding. It's the passion of the sex. The type of sex where it's clear each of us are chasing the peak of arousal. We both want to fuck and be fucked by each other. When a girl gets so aroused from my DATY that she pulls me up by the ears, hungrily pashes me and at the same time pulling me into her in one spontaneous movement. That's proper GFE sex, bro.
    I think you are spot on. GFE is when you fuck and get fucked and when both are chasing the peak of arousal and enjoying the moment, not performing a function. It is possible to get it from frequents once you develop a rapport. It is also possible to have it when you see a girl fit the first time but a little harder in my experience.

Well explained mr goldfish man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When a girl gets so aroused from my DATY that she pulls me up by the ears, hungrily pashes me and at the same time pulling me into her in one spontaneous movement. That's proper GFE sex, bro.
    Absolutely.... That is what I love the most.... Recently with this young WG I've seen a few times - exactly this - initially I thought her kisses were a little tight lipped (I was probably overdoing it!)... so concentrated on her nipples and then some intense DATY for a bit, until she did that, pulled me up and onto her and nearly licked my lips off... it was awesome! She was so wet too, I didn't have a rubber on yet, and grinding against her could feel how juicy she was against my balls.... the. best. The only difference with a real GF, would be not using the condom eventually, and the real GF whinging about messing up her sheets!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    for me its mostly being pampered and taken care of like a true girl friend. not some roughy or ditry talk, but i guess thats my preference

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Spot on Bro!!! That really gets the juices flowing...