Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean if receptionist says WLs are not experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

What does it mean if receptionist says WLs are not experience

Receptionist often suggests us to try more experienced WL instead of inexperienced. They can’t have a chance of practicing if we don’t give them a chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They can suggest all they want but we can choose who we like...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe they are friends of those "experienced" WL's so they prefer you to take them instead of the newbies. Politics my friend

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve never heard this before.

I’ve had papasan tell me this girl is not very good at this and that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also quite possibly trying to ask you not to judge the shop in general by an 'inexperienced' girl's performance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn't it just mean they are new to being fucked by 8 different guys a day

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Doesn't it just mean they are new to being fucked by 8 different guys a day
    i agree with punter pie. lady probably hasnt had a truck load of penises in a day. in terms of what i would do - would be dependant on what mood i am in. if i am there to get down to business and i want someone with some experience that knows what they are doing, then i'd ask if they have someone more experienced. if i have extra time up my sleeve and felt like showing someone some new tricks then i'd take the time with the newbie. a good way to think about it is - if its an ML that does some extras on the side, depending on how much of a deviate they are, you could probably stretch the extras out and set a new regular level with them lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Two things you can read from this. Firstly, she hasn't been in this industry long and is learning. Secondly, don't expect PSE or her service is just average and won't blow you away.
    Exactly this

From my experience, "not experience" means service won't blow you away. No pun intended.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Receptionist often suggests us to try more experienced WL instead of inexperienced. They can’t have a chance of practicing if we don’t give them a chance.
    Might also mean they are trying to even out the workload so equal $ share so they attempt to redirect you.

I have had a receptionist tell me that one of the spare girls was the person I had booked to see -,i immediately challenged “no not “her”.

Invariably your “booking” is busy, you either wait and/or you might accept another available ML (did that once best ever decision)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think sometimes they only want to spread the workload or try to give work to less popular girls. Ultimately it is the punters choice who he goes with. I don’t mind seeing the line up and changing my mind unless I am seeing a regular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Inexperienced?!? - for me, that is the red flag to a bull.... I want her!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I think sometimes they only want to spread the workload or try to give work to less popular girls.
    What must the older, more 'experienced' WLs think when some 18 yr old perky newbie shows up to start - they must take a dive in their workload, surely.....??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or maybe manager might feel an experienced girl could handle customer better based on said customer's appearance, demeanor or attitude....just maybe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on how well you know the Manager too. He or she may feel you are a good natured punter who is willing to give the WL a go . Managers do depend on punter's feedback. Afterall, who is to gauge how good the WL is? It's also one way of setting your expectations .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    What must the older, more 'experienced' WLs think when some 18 yr old perky newbie shows up to start - they must take a dive in their workload, surely.....??
    When I chose the older instead of the new girl I have had them thanking me for seeing them instead of trying the new girl. Good indication that the newbies take business away from the more established girls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Inexperienced just means less service and you need to take the lead. You don't go in and lay down like a starfish expecting to be serviced, you go in like a hungry hippo ready to eat her alive. That's how you enjoy inexperienced girls!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Inexperienced just means less service and you need to take the lead. You don't go in and lay down like a starfish expecting to be serviced, you go in like a hungry hippo ready to eat her alive. That's how you enjoy inexperienced girls!
    Yep . And it's never enough!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had this last week at No 5 with J Karin - it was a unique punt I've got to admit, but I don't think I would do it again. The one thing is that she was a complete trooper - she was inexperienced and had to be guided the entire time but she was so eager to please - she was so tight the only position possible was missionary but even that she gave it all. Even down the the BBBJ - was not the worst I've had but not great, but on the up side there was absolutely NO tissue breaks or spitting, she just keep at it and at it!!

Would I see Karin again, absolutely - after she has a bit more experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The one thing that hasn’t been pointed out, is the New girl has seen you on the camera and told the boss that she has rejected you and you are not her type. and she wont be fucking you, not even for double the price.
    It’s like a reversal of choice of when a punter rejects the girl, but in this case its the girl rejecting the punter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast