Thread: Ring cameras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Ring cameras

Family dinner tonight.... a male relative wasn't there, he was at a sports presentation night.
    So what is his wife doing - checking the homes bloody ring camera to see when he's coming and going.... watch out lads!

I'm sitting there thinking to myself, 'I wonder if the old dog is punting?'.... I know I was wishing I could have been!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    His misses already has the full scope of things, she knows what time the event started, what time it finishes and she knows the travel time between the event and home,
    She probably even told him not to drink too much and get an Uber home, so she probably even monitoring that account too,
    But i recon she’s given him a warning not to bring any of his drunken mates home with him tonight, otherwise all hells going to break lose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Family dinner tonight.... a male relative wasn't there, he was at a sports presentation night.
    So what is his wife doing - checking the homes bloody ring camera to see when he's coming and going.... watch out lads!

I'm sitting there thinking to myself, 'I wonder if the old dog is punting?'.... I know I was wishing I could have been!
    Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. hope he isn't caught!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He can try hacking into the video software and replace it with a fake video of himself coming home on time. It looked easy on Mission Impossible!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow this is a thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, that's a classic move, isn't it? She's probably keeping a sharp eye on that Ring camera, trying to time dinner just right. You know, you can't let a good meal go cold! But, of course, trust is key in any relationship, so as long as it's all in good fun and not too serious, there's no harm in a little monitoring now and then. Cheers to family dinners and keeping everyone well-fed! ��️��

Yeah - these and dog cameras right - I wanted one, but feel like the missus will end up using it to spy