Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Some) Reviews are too generous!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's sort of like evaluating reviews in other areas of life, except here we can track various reviewers likes and preferences as well as their feedback style. Trouble is it takes some time and a bit of hit and miss before you identify just who is similar to yourself.
    Like GFishman I can relate to 2 or 3 forum reviewers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’ve had some of my best fucking with starfishes. But I’m a punter who prefers to service submissive WLs. In fact, those that are service oriented often put me off.
    Fucking A, submissive and accommodating WLs = some of the best fucks.

With regard to ARs I always look at them with a grain of salt, not to say they are all fake (some of them definitely are), but many of them may be very subjective, I'm particular wary of the "super positive" ARs, there are particular things I look for in an AR, if it's there great if not no big deal, there are still a lot of good objective ARs here.

Then theres the folks who ONLY write positive ARs, a few of them here, I usually don't pay much attention to those ones, not saying they are all BS at least they are contributing ARs, just not for me, other people may find those useful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally can’t stand long-winded fap material reviews and don’t find them useful at all. What I would prefer to see is a Menulog/ Booking.com style star rating system against certain criteria, could be something simple like:

1) Accuracy of photos
    2) Services provided
    3) General attitude and demeanour
    4) Overall value for money

Addresses the most common questions usually asked and makes it easier to compare girls. Most of all though, more engagement from users without the time or inclination to write reviews but happy to spend 30 seconds clicking a few buttons (me being one of them). A bigger critical mass of feedback overcomes the bias of a few individuals posting the majority of reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This may be true, but there are ways we can avoid the problem of subjectiveness.

I personally try to write my ARs with as little "fluff" as possible. Do away with all the superlative adjectives like great, good, awesome, magnificent, etc. I generally never try to write about the face of the WL, but if I did find a girl exceptionally pretty I'd try to describe it somehow, like heart shaped face, sexy eyes, etc.

Instead, I provide more specific descriptions of what that part looks like, and maybe add that I like that look at the end.

I also try to make my own personal tastes known so people would know where I'm coming from. I like leggy girls, so I mention that in most of my more recent reviews.

Things like that can be done to make an AR more effective in conveying the right message regardless of personal taste.

Sometimes hard to be objective in such a specific experience. I guess over time, once you've had enough massage - you start to notice the small things objectively

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You do realise some people get benefits from the shop for writing reviews?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Absolutely. I think this is mainly true for some high end and predominanly Asian shops (280-350 per hour).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Absolutely. I think this is mainly true for some high end and predominanly Asian shops (280-350 per hour).
    It is applicable to any shop, even the lower end massage shops reviewed here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Do the shops bring, call in a reviewer or does reviewer offer his services ?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Do the shops bring, call in a reviewer or does reviewer offer his services ?
    You’ll usually get treated a lot better by mamasans if you tell them you’ll write a review about your session (a good one) and that girl you reviewed ends up getting a bunch of bookings. You’ll probably be one of the first to know when a new girl starts or get better recommendations when making bookings too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If they had referral system based on commission then writing reviews would have become a career! A particular review on our forum has been read 67,000 times (Most reviews are between 500 to 5000, dependibg on shop) , even if 10 percent make a booking, this would come to 1,950,000 AUD cash flow to the shop (@300 per hour). A commission of 10 percent means almost 200k for the lucky guy who wrote that glamorous review!!!

Shops do know how a good review can entice people to book a girl or make a visit. They will do anything for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    You’ll usually get treated a lot better by mamasans if you tell them you’ll write a review about your session (a good one) and that girl you reviewed ends up getting a bunch of bookings. You’ll probably be one of the first to know when a new girl starts or get better recommendations when making bookings too.
    You'll usually ......
    Could one deduce this is your line of work hence your multitude of ARs ????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, it's a choice anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    You'll usually ......
    Could one deduce this is your line of work hence your multitude of ARs ????
    Lol if I could make money from reviews I'd be at the shops daily.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a punting forum, what did you guys expect lol, surely there will be some paid/affiliated reviews and lots of marketing, it's business afterall, why so surprised? There are still a lot of good ARs here though so can't complain.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What makes you think that the "writers" even fuck the girls they're writing about? If it's a paid service, I'd say they go the whole hog. Not even a session is had, all of it could be fake.

Disclaimer: I'm not alleging that there are actually "writers", merely suggesting that your perception of what a "writer" might be or what they might be doing, could be a bit off the mark. IF they did exist, that is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can see using this approach provides objectivity and can't be seen to be overly biased . It's bound to happen that if a WL fancies you , the experience will differ.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This may be true, but there are ways we can avoid the problem of subjectiveness.

I personally try to write my ARs with as little "fluff" as possible. Do away with all the superlative adjectives like great, good, awesome, magnificent, etc. I generally never try to write about the face of the WL, but if I did find a girl exceptionally pretty I'd try to describe it somehow, like heart shaped face, sexy eyes, etc.

Instead, I provide more specific descriptions of what that part looks like, and maybe add that I like that look at the end.

I also try to make my own personal tastes known so people would know where I'm coming from. I like leggy girls, so I mention that in most of my more recent reviews.

Things like that can be done to make an AR more effective in conveying the right message regardless of personal taste.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on perspective and standards I guess.

The best girls never get written about either…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The best girls never get written about either…
    Or the best shops...just kidding =P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12