Thread: Which WLs you all banging this long weekend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool Which WLs you all banging this long weekend?

Long weekend is here anyone going punting, which WLs are you going to do over the weekend? Am stuck with the missus a few days so have to wait till Tuesday for WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Long weekend is here anyone going punting, which WLs are you going to do over the weekend? Am stuck with the missus a few days so have to wait till Tuesday for WL
    I think it may be busy but I may swing by my old haunts after midnight in the inner city. Thinking 647 and 12 Bellevue. Time to scare the MILFS again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aiming to visit Anna based on Ahlungor’s reports

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I think it may be busy but I may swing by my old haunts after midnight in the inner city. Thinking 647 and 12 Bellevue. Time to scare the MILFS again.
    Don't think it'll be busy, school hols are on.
    I'm thinking of finally trying to reconnect with an old regular, but not very sure about my chances of success.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Had a chance to visit T Soda of 41epping. Shops was pretty quite according to her and most busy girls do not have full booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heading down to Melbourne next week, looking forward to sampling some delights. Will have to check the Mel section for some tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Heading down to Melbourne next week, looking forward to sampling some delights. Will have to check the Mel section for some tips.

I tried 3 places out when I was down there. 1 was legit but was curious because they shut at 11pm. These were all palours, not FS

The 2nd, average. Not much to say

3rd around the same level, but I walked into one establishment, paid the fee, then was asked to walk down the road to the sister shop? In the rain?! Lol

Seemed like $80 was the norm down here for NHJ, which was lousy and no effort what so ever

Can’t remember where they were, was around docklands. I just searched google to see what was around

I feel like after seeing a new girl that I’ve had repeat sessions with recently, I refuse to go anywhere else knowing there is a high chance I’d be let down. I guess once you experience good, you don’t want the risk of an average session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes stick to good repeat sessions because if you change and get an average session or an older cougar you may feel like you threw your money out on a poor service.