Thread: Gigi petite Japanese girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gigi petite Japanese girl

Being regular at 276 ( prefer shower facilities) however seems to be drought of Jap ladies lately here so headed back to 360 for better luck.
    Shown couple of girls and petite Gigi captured my eye with her lovely smile.No guarantee with smile but better than the sulky face i have received at many introductions.
    Is petite 5 - 5’1 with smallish breasts and pussy not shaved but her butt is very sexy ..Part one okay but part 2 I assume is on offer but didn’t ask for and came by HJ( prefer shower if take up extras )
    Overall recommend if you like a young Jap girl
    In early twenties and has a come to please attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review Margarine.
    also realised this is your first post - congrats and well come to the fraternity

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sohee. Service-oriented darling.

Reposting this here as I realise I'd dropped it into the middle of a mindless thread on brothel internal politics and back-stabbing.

Saw Sohee ("sow", like seeds, "ee") a week ago. Yes, she is tall and stylish. Enters the room wearing heels, tiny denim shorts and an oversize white shirt, completely unbuttoned, over a sports bra. Pretty IMO, mid-late 20s I'd say. Very slim but with great natural, full, heavy boobs that hang like puppy dog ears.
    I ask if she does massage or straight to fun. She tells me "I have to massage first" Her English is limited but she listens attentively and she tries really hard. Tells me she's been in Sydney "three months and half". Her massage is excellent and after the legit part she oils up her hands and gives my groins, balls and arse a lovely five minute rub prepping me nicely for the flip.
    After the turn over she strips and starts sliding up and down me, kissing, sucking my nipples and playing with my cock and balls.I sit up so I can get better access and she moves straight in for dfk. Her mouth is lovely and soft and her kissing is wet and sloppy. We did mouthwash before the service commenced and her breath was good. She kisses her way down my body again and takes my cock in that wet, sloppy mouth and it is awesome. I have to pull her back up it is so good. I get to work on her nipples and reach down and start to play with her pussy and give her clit a good rubbing. Her pussy is shaved and slightly stubbly. She's making all the right noises and still working my cock with her hands. We are coming close to time, I booked 45 mins for $170, so I lay back and and let her take me in her mouth again then it takes all of about two and a half minutes in that amazing mouth before I'm ready so I lift her head and let her finish me with a hj.
    Great, girl, hot as and great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    Reposting this here as I realise I'd dropped it into the middle of a mindless thread on brothel internal politics and back-stabbing.

Saw Sohee ("sow", like seeds, "ee") a week ago. Yes, she is tall and stylish. Enters the room wearing heels, tiny denim shorts and an oversize white shirt, completely unbuttoned, over a sports bra. Pretty IMO, mid-late 20s I'd say. Very slim but with great natural, full, heavy boobs that hang like puppy dog ears.
    I ask if she does massage or straight to fun. She tells me "I have to massage first" Her English is limited but she listens attentively and she tries really hard. Tells me she's been in Sydney "three months and half". Her massage is excellent and after the legit part she oils up her hands and gives my groins, balls and arse a lovely five minute rub prepping me nicely for the flip.
    After the turn over she strips and starts sliding up and down me, kissing, sucking my nipples and playing with my cock and balls.I sit up so I can get better access and she moves straight in for dfk. Her mouth is lovely and soft and her kissing is wet and sloppy. We did mouthwash before the service commenced and her breath was good. She kisses her way down my body again and takes my cock in that wet, sloppy mouth and it is awesome. I have to pull her back up it is so good. I get to work on her nipples and reach down and start to play with her pussy and give her clit a good rubbing. Her pussy is shaved and slightly stubbly. She's making all the right noises and still working my cock with her hands. We are coming close to time, I booked 45 mins for $170, so I lay back and and let her take me in her mouth again then it takes all of about two and a half minutes in that amazing mouth before I'm ready so I lift her head and let her finish me with a hj.
    Great, girl, hot as and great service.
    Just wondering was it $170 for all that or did you tip her afterwards?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was $170 all inclusive. No tip required.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, i'll definitely check them out now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, i'll definitely check them out now