Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NATALIE REVISITED - Merrylands Apple Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Based on the reviews, decided to drop by and visit Natalie today.

Booking was easy, but parking around the venue can be difficult as it's a high traffic zone.

I believe it was Cici that led me to the room, and I can hear someone next door getting banged pretty good. Was nice to listen in on the action and it was a turn on.

Soon after, Natalie walks in and gives me a quick caress and catbath before asking me to flip over. From that point on, I was her subject. She gave me a lovely nipple suck , and then proceeded south for a lovely ball sucking and tongue lashing session. She got close to my ass, so I lifted my legs ever so slightly which she took as a signal for a nice rimming. She gave me a quick wipe, and then started a lovely rimming. Started gentle at first, but soon enough she was sucking my ass, making lovely popping noises and basically felt like she was burying her face between my ass cheeks whilst her tongue wiggled and did some excavating.
    After some time of this awesome experience, she proceeded with a lovely bbbj. Wet, no teeth, and she went slowly up and down sucking hard but soft if you know what I mean. She's very good, and at this point I coulda cum then and there but held on for dear life as she bobbed her head faster. I couldn't help resist but held her head gently and thrust my cock gently at first but soon enough was face fucking her hard before exploding inside her mouth. She laughs and smiles and commented on how much I came. She swallowed as I didn't see her spit out and could hear my cum make it difficult for her to talk properly lol

Anyhow she cleans me up, and I leave very satisfied.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very interesting! Will definitely have to pop in for a visit. Is there rear alley access?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would like to see her right away after these AR. Can you tell me how does she look? And age range? Im guessing she is a MILF

Banned

YOUR FANTASY WILL COME TO LIFE OUR MERRYLANDS GIRLS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

✅ OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY ✅
    • NATALIE

Apple Massage
    Address: 175A Merrylands Rd, Merrylands NSW 2160
    Phone:+61 450 773 175

Apple Massage
    Address: 175A Merrylands Rd, Merrylands NSW 2160
    Phone:+61 450 773 175

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12