Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lalabells

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    You wouldn’t like to fuck a milf?
    I find the word disparity funny.

A MILF by definition is actually a desirable term, yet it's often been used here in a derogatory way.

I.e Mum I'd LOVE TO FUCK, yet it's used as I don't want to get A Mum I'd Love to Fuck.

🤣

Have to scoot myself to Lala one day it's gaining a bit of traction due to the mamasan running it it seems!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd love to fuck a mum anyday :P

I like how the mamasan runs the shop, pricing, setup/description etc, it's just in a crappy location for me, how does this place compare to say Burwood 14? In terms of quality of girls and service provided, I know both have showers in room etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mamasan is one of the best girls that 227 NS had … she was an absolute classic and provided excellent part 1 and part 2.5…I go to lalabellas just to see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lalabells have what could be the fattest ML i have seen on their wechat atm. Looks like she would be over 100kg and break the massage table if she jumped on with you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lalabells best place in the area for a late-night punt. When other places are shut or have 50+ aged WL's or junky looking WL's this place surprisingly has a few young hotties working late.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol genuinely laughed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The new Irish girl is a great fuck. A nice change from the usual Asian WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage on the Irish Girl and what services does she offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AFAIK mamasan Jenny still is connected to 88 Artarmon . Seems like many her crave more from her .. but i doubt it outside of her super teasing.
    Hubby is in the mix with the shops ... wouldn't mess with him if you value your nuts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on the Vietnamese chicks there? Any of them busty plus natural?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Hi can anyone comment on the talent at lalabells? Looking at the reviews here half of them look fake (under 10 posts or account made within the same month etc). What are your experiences and comparisons vs other shops in the area.
    I'm glad it is out in middle of nowhere. I don't even know how to get there. No train, no bus and no ferry going there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any western girls at this place? Roster seems all asian at the few times I've looked of recent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Irish Rosie, She was there yesterday or day before. I read a good review on her. I tried one Viet girl there Linda, Linda or Lina it was OK, she was nice. The good thing about this shop is that most photos are real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm. Is she slim by any chance?
    Also the photos they are using for Lisa is actually a friend of a friend lol but yes some of the photos with the store setting would be legit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not slim as you see in Asian girls. On Lisa. There is a good reason that she didn't want to use her own photos. Will DM you on this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Not slim as you see in Asian girls. On Lisa. There is a good reason that she didn't want to use her own photos. Will DM you on this.
    Thought that pic was actually her, was on my list to see.
    Any info how she actually looks like, age etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those girls photos looks legit as taken from shop as I had been there before. Shop is newly renovated I reckoned
    Good shop environments with shower inside the room big area and new

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Thought that pic was actually her, was on my list to see.
    Any info how she actually looks like, age etc?
    I've seen Lisa she's pretty cute. 5'10, slim build, excellent service, has great English and good banter, the shop uses fake photos for girls who have boyfriends, husbands, and girls not wanting their families to know they are working in the industry. I've spoken to Jenny the mamasan about this and that was the reasoning which is fair enough.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The majority of the photos of the girls are real. I frequent there weekly and have a regular I see and I can vouch for the photos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Can you DM me this too, wanted to go visit her for a session

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast