Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 219 Croydon - Worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    I'm not asking for nationality and exact age. I'm simply asking if she (Stella) appear old and unattractive to you.
    She is over 30’s and did try her only one time because I prefer to try younger and taller girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to this place of late? Tried Jennifer some months back who was a decent fuck but she doesn't seem to be working there anymore.

Any slim/petite girls (size 8 max) who are young i.e., early 30s at latest?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Anyone been to this place of late? Tried Jennifer some months back who was a decent fuck but she doesn't seem to be working there anymore.

Any slim/petite girls (size 8 max) who are young i.e., early 30s at latest?
    I tried Jennifer once and found her quite disappointing. Give Anna, Jordan, Kelly or Eva a try. They all match what you’re after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Jennifer twice, she definitely has a banging body but her service depends very much on her mood. First encounter blew my mind but on return it was quite a starfish experience. Jordan is as fit as Jennifer but slightly taller. Anna has been on my list for a long time will try her out soon. They have listed a new J girl Marisa as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might give Jordan a try then. I thought she might of been more on the bigger side but if she is fit as Jennifer or similar frame then that's fantastic.

Anna has been on my radar too but just never lined up to my schedule.

What services does Jordan offer? Any BBBJ or kissing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    I tried Jennifer once and found her quite disappointing. Give Anna, Jordan, Kelly or Eva a try. They all match what you’re after.
    I actually also have tried Eva a few times. First session was great but went downhill and felt like I was getting shortchanged in time, pressured to cum and almost a starfish experience as well where I was doing majority of the work. Still a nice girl though.

How does Kelly look like? Is she Eurasian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With all girls at 219 it's ymmv. I have received anal for no extra cost as well (I cant reveal her name though).Some girls offered dfk and bbbj as well. But the norm here is just standard so don't go with high expectations in regard to getting more than standard service.

I had an intro with Kelly but didn't go ahead with booking, as far as I can remember she was Asian and not in my target zone by age.

Is Eva really Persian? I have seen Lebanese girls being tagged as Persian too! I

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm after younger girls as well, early 30s max.
    How old is Kelly?

Eva is half Persian half Hawaiian which is what she told me. Late 20s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm after younger girls as well, early 30s max.
    How old is Kelly?

Eva is half Persian half Hawaiian which is what she told me. Late 20s
    I would estimate Kelly is late 20s. Very Eurasian type look, more on the Euro than the Asian side. Awesome set of big natural boobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would estimate Kelly is late 20s. Very Eurasian type look, more on the Euro than the Asian side. Awesome set of big natural boobs.
    Sounds promising. Seems to be ticking a lot of boxes so far.
    How would you rate her face? And any BBBJ or kissing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds promising. Seems to be ticking a lot of boxes so far.
    How would you rate her face? And any BBBJ or kissing?
    Very attractive, wifey material. CBJ and haven’t had any luck with kissing yet. They may be on the menu as extras, but they weren’t offered. I enjoyed her enough without them but as always YMMV.

With how good the value is in the pricing here you should def have a go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big Naturals!!!
    How big??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Big Naturals!!!
    How big??
    Either D or DD. I don’t know the difference lol great size and shape though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Either D or DD. I don’t know the difference lol great size and shape though.
    Damn natural Ds or DDs or a slim frame would be a heavenly sight.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any Intel on Italian Rikki?

Is she the famous Julia from MAC who briefly worked at 142 Hunter Lane? She was a beauty with a banging body and excellent service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The current Julia thats working at MAC now? Description says blond hair although could be outdated but I don't think it's her otherwise that would be an absolute steal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s not the same person.

this Rikki is short and curvy with dyed blond hair

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Descriptions on their website is a joke! But yeh I was referring to the same Julia at MAC. I think she works private as well but I don't have detaild. A very passionate service, quite rare amongst current Caucasian WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_tony View Post
    It’s not the same person.

this Rikki is short and curvy with dyed blond hair
    Thanks mate. They used to have a photo of her and it was a tall girl, wearing red! ))) how old you reckon she would be?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well that was shit. Called up and tried to book Kelly but was told she only accepted bookings for regulars. I said ok I will come at 6pm to check her out and mamasan Lily said ok.

Rock up 5 mins before 6 and what do you know some other punter came a few mins earlier and was given an hr session which is the last session for her shift as she finishes 7.

As common decency or minimum level of customer service I would of expected she would at least wait 5 minutes after 6 before giving it away unless the other punter came way earlier in which case a call to advise of this should be expected.
    Lily basically dismissed any points I made and was being very hard headed.

Only 1 other girl Irina available who had a decent body but face was not my type and looked much older like at least mid 30s.

Walked out pissed off as it was almost an hrs drive to get there. Think I might have to cross this place off my list now.

What do you all reckon. Am I right to be outrage ld or is this a suck it up scenario where its first come first serve due to the her no booking rule for new customer even though confirmed time on phone earlier to meet her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast