Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ways that WLs waste time. What have you experienced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't understand it. If you and her did all that, how did you conclude that her playing on her phone constituted "time wasting" and all the other stuff wasn't? I mean, most of the stuff you mentioned are not what people do in an MP. Making lunch, going to Vinnie's, having a coffee. Those are not time wasting, but her using her phone is?

Hope you don't get me wrong. Not trying to attack you or anything. I just read what you wrote and the only thing that comes to mind was, this is a date. And on a date with a girl, I would never put any restrictions on what she can do with her phone unless it was really extreme.
    Bruised male ego I'd say. Didn't have ladies full attention.....if any.

I don't understand it. If you and her did all that, how did you conclude that her playing on her phone constituted "time wasting" and all the other stuff wasn't?
    Yea, but... I'm OLD, and for me, smart phones change the equation. Back when it was flip phones (yes, I'm THAT old), I even restricted their use over 12 hours on a LT gig. With smart phones, they can, and are, often mesmerizing. How many times have you seen a table of people out at a restaurant and every one is on their phone, in their OWN little world.

For me, it'd depend on what I was doing. If I was on my mobile, OK, but if I wasn't... When I'm in the dentist's chair, I don't expect her to be taking breaks on her mobile, even while I'm taking a break to rinse. The way I look at it, it's NOT a date, IF he is PAYING her for her time. And if it was a date, then, like I say, I'm old school, and if she's on her mobile, fine, up to her, but that's going to be a "talk to you later" not.

It's not a matter of ego. You're paying her for her time (with an understanding of what will occur during that time). What's the old cliche, "he who pays the piper calls the tune..."

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Yea, but... I'm OLD, and for me, smart phones change the equation. Back when it was flip phones (yes, I'm THAT old), I even restricted their use over 12 hours on a LT gig. With smart phones, they can, and are, often mesmerizing. How many times have you seen a table of people out at a restaurant and every one is on their phone, in their OWN little world.

For me, it'd depend on what I was doing. If I was on my mobile, OK, but if I wasn't... When I'm in the dentist's chair, I don't expect her to be taking breaks on her mobile, even while I'm taking a break to rinse. The way I look at it, it's NOT a date, IF he is PAYING her for her time. And if it was a date, then, like I say, I'm old school, and if she's on her mobile, fine, up to her, but that's going to be a "talk to you later" not.

It's not a matter of ego. You're paying her for her time (with an understanding of what will occur during that time). What's the old cliche, "he who pays the piper calls the tune..."
    Ok, I get it. You don't like people going onto their phones when you're paying for their time. But what about the other stuff he mentioned? Making lunch? She's focusing on the lunch, not him. Having a coffee, is she allowed to take in the scenery or does she have to keep her eyes always on him? Cos I don't see the diff between her enjoying the scenery or reading the menu on the table, vs going on her phone? She's still got her attention on something else.

And I don't see how it could be fun or relaxing to take a girl out and then have to monitor her like this. Feels more like work, like you're her manager or something, lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Regarding phones

The mobile phone is a business tool for ML/WL

I remember a 1 hour session with ML last year. About 10 minutes in, she has left her phone in the bed next to me, and gets a text saying
    'Hi it's Ray, how are you? can I book you at 4pm for 30 minutes'
    I saw the message on her screen
    She looked quickly but didn't respond. That's business and I respect her need to watch her phone

For a three hour session it's harsh to ask your lady to not use her phone for this reason. They may we'll get a number of bookings this way

What kills the mood for me is when you have a shorter session, say an hour, and they are checking their phone mid punt and interrupting the vibe

You are paying her and deserve her full attention

But the phone issue is nowhere need as bad a crime as the real time wasting strategies WL can use

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Regarding phones

I remember a 1 hour session with ML last year. About 10 minutes in, she has left her phone in the bed next to me, and gets a text saying
    She looked quickly but didn't respond. That's business and I respect her need to watch her phone

For a three hour session it's harsh to ask your lady to not use her phone for this reason. They may we'll get a number of bookings this way

What kills the mood for me is when you have a shorter session, say an hour, and they are checking their phone mid punt and interrupting the vibe

But the phone issue is nowhere need as bad a crime as the real time wasting strategies WL can use
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. On a shorter booking, "no-phones" is a reasonable requirement. Not on a whopping 3-hour blockbuster booking, lol...

Ok, I get it. You don't like people going onto their phones when you're paying for their time. But what about the other stuff he mentioned? Making lunch? She's focusing on the lunch, not him. Having a coffee, is she allowed to take in the scenery or does she have to keep her eyes always on him? Cos I don't see the diff between her enjoying the scenery or reading the menu on the table, vs going on her phone? She's still got her attention on something else
    Having lunch, doing that together. Maybe a little conversation thrown in. Taking in the scenery, looking at it together, maybe even commenting on the passing crowd (though the "Do you think she's beautiful?" can be a landmine). Menu - any suggestions, especially if we're at one of her country's restaurants. Going to her phone? Now unless we're looking at photos together, why am I paying for her let's play dating interruptus? I UNDERSTAND it's business, but for me, disrespectful. Come on, a clever girl would be off to the head for a comm check as we're waiting for coffee. You're paying for the fantasy...

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Regarding phones

Have to disagree. I find the annoying incoming notifications annoying (yes, I AM sensitive). She looked but didn't respond. Wasn't that a check that interrupted the vibe? (Well, I guess depends on what you were doing at the time). And if she didn't feel the need to respond, then why have the phone on in the first place while she was working? If it's a whale calling, fine. NEXT time she can pass on me, but since she accepted my business this time, she should honor the decision.

Besides, doesn't it seem that she might be stiffing her shop? If she was stepping out "on the clock", then why doesn't reception know when she'll be back and take her bookings. If she's off book, then why is she using the shop's facilities. Or maybe she's private. In that case, leave a message.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. On a shorter booking, "no-phones" is a reasonable requirement. Not on a whopping 3-hour blockbuster booking, lol...
    To me, it sounded a bit more than a quick glace at the phone. Now, if the OP is busy with his own business, fine. But when I'm paying for 1st class, I don't appreciate being shuffled off to economy for the convenience of the stewardess (though I was once asked to move from the top deck - only one there - down to the main deck for meal service - that was fine. But I WAS asked...)

Having said all that, I do understand when, in a small shop, with only a couple of providers, in the case of an in-person arrival of a potential customer, fine, she might have to step out for a MINUTE to say come back in xxx minutes. But phones? Nah, I don't expect her to immediately answer my text when she's occupied.

And yes, I've stopped going to the cinema because I can't stand the people who just HAVE to check their mobile during the movie. Breaks my attention with what's happening on the screen, and if I've bought a ticket, I expect to be whisked away to fantasy, not being brought back to the real world periodically. Harsh? Never had any complaints as the women I see appreciate and respect my business. And that's been true for the 60 minute massage, the 90 minute session, or the 12-14 hour LT...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think texting or playing with the phone is sometimes considered rude by many (think dinner dates etc), the older generation more so, the younger genz may not understand it as much, maybe a quick glance is ok but if they are constantly paying attention to their phone then it's generally a bad sign.

Especially now with the messaging and social media madness I imagine it may be hard for some people to go 3 hours without looking their smart phone lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, I was referring to WL having their phones on silent as they receive messages. That's fine

I agree the WL with a beeping phone is definitely a mood killer, but if you both are in the throes of passion, you are both too focussed on fun, that phone beeping at that point is irrelevant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I should make a silent rule next time, for every 5 mins they waste or every time their phone beeps, I'll give it to her hard and teach her the consequences of time-wasting and disrespect =P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I should make a silent rule next time, for every 5 mins they waste or every time their phone beeps, I'll give it to her hard and teach her the consequences of time-wasting and disrespect =P
    Lol I did that to my regular once when she got cheeky. Fucked that phone right out of her hand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I find that if you fuck them hard and passionate enough they won't be able to check their phone, they will be holding on for dear life...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lol I did that to my regular once when she got cheeky. Fucked that phone right out of her hand.
    I once slipped my dick into my then-GF while she was on the phone talking to one of her girl-friends. Fark, it was so hot watching her trying to sound "normal" on the phone call. She gave some excuse to hang-up and cut the convo short, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking at her phone during part 1, leaving the room for like 10 minutes to get a hot towel, vaping are the main ways

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I find the party girls often want me to toke with them before the fucking and that can burn anywhere up to half an hour if you fall for it. Don’t.

The more subtle ones just light that dragon pipe at half time, after already a good fuck session, which is far more preferable, while having a short break before resuming.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For fuck's sake guys, workers have been wasting time since the fucken dawn of time.
    Employers hire and pay their workers for a 40hr working week and they're lucky if they can get 20-30 hrs. Extended coffee, smoko, and lunch breaks, constant toilet breaks, gas bagging for hours about what they did over the weekend, continually checking their phones, playing solitaire on the computer, calling relos overseas, calling in sick, leaving early to pick the kids from school, a doctors appointment, car getting serviced, period pain, late because they missed the bus or train, compassionate leave for the family cat that died on the weekend, working-bludging from home etc the list of excuses and reasons is as long as a fucken roll of toilet paper.
    So as an employer, it should come of no surprise when a WL wastes your time?
    If you pay for 30mins and only get 15mins of productivity then fuck yeah! fire her ass and find another worker. If you pay for 30mins and get 25mins then yeah, that's fucken industrial relations in a nut shell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I once slipped my dick into my then-GF while she was on the phone talking to one of her girl-friends. Fark, it was so hot watching her trying to sound "normal" on the phone call. She gave some excuse to hang-up and cut the convo short, lol...
    I tried that one on on my still wife. Got dobed in and told to fuk off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Compassionate leave for the family cat that died on the weekend, working-bludging from home etc the list of excuses and reasons is as long as a fucken roll of toilet paper.
    I worked somewhere a couple of years ago where the women sent round a card because someone's cat died. Couldn't fucken believe it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    For fuck's sake guys, workers have been wasting time since the fucken dawn of time.
    Employers hire and pay their workers for a 40hr working week and they're lucky if they can get 20-30 hrs. Extended coffee, smoko, and lunch breaks, constant toilet breaks, gas bagging for hours about what they did over the weekend, continually checking their phones, playing solitaire on the computer, calling relos overseas, calling in sick, leaving early to pick the kids from school, a doctors appointment, car getting serviced, period pain, late because they missed the bus or train, compassionate leave for the family cat that died on the weekend, working-bludging from home etc the list of excuses and reasons is as long as a fucken roll of toilet paper.
    So as an employer, it should come of no surprise when a WL wastes your time?
    If you pay for 30mins and only get 15mins of productivity then fuck yeah! fire her ass and find another worker. If you pay for 30mins and get 25mins then yeah, that's fucken industrial relations in a nut shell.
    Absolutely love this 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I find the party girls often want me to toke with them before the fucking and that can burn anywhere up to half an hour if you fall for it. Don’t.

The more subtle ones just light that dragon pipe at half time, after already a good fuck session, which is far more preferable, while having a short break before resuming.

Meth? What shops are you visiting to allow that during your session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did that with my ex as well, except she was on the phone with her colleague lol, oh I was super turned on...

She had just got home from work and was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to her colleague on the phone, I pushed her on the bed and went to town, after she hung up I fucked her brains out while she was still in her Jimmy Choo heels and sexy office attire.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast