Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What is your Greatest Alibi to your Wife/Partner when you got caught Punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 gym. I go to the gym multiple times a week since covid lockdowns ended. not only has it improved my fitness and strength, but i now have the perfect cover to be out of the house for an hour or two. funnily enough i've never used this time to get up to no good because i do value the health benefits. i've also shown my significant other photos/videos of my progress (leg press, pull ups, etc), to further build credibility to this activity

i also have lots of ex-colleagues/friends that i try to stay in touch with, so i have used them in the past as a convenient excuse. Bonus points if you actually do catch up with that mate, and go punting after the catch up

helping elderly family with errands/health appointments, etc - i won't lie about this, but after my family obligations are done, i'll may add a punt in as an extra if the WL i'm keen on seeing is available. if i've been out 3hrs doing legit stuff, what's another hour?

approach these opportunities like cricket, as opposed to baseball i.e, you don't need to swing at everything, and you're allowed to let things through to the keeper if there's a chance of getting caught

approaching 13 years in the game now seeing privates, shop girls, and a couple of SBs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very interesting thread and stories by the way!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Years ago I had a little 'fling' with another married woman.... she came to my place while the wife was working one night. Beforehand I actually took photos of the spare room, so I could reassemble the joint afterwards. We drank some of a bottle of wine - the leftovers were thrown away and only one of the glasses was washed and put away. I did a forensic search of the place for a misplaced scrunchie or some other bloody artefact afterwards. I even noticed her small wet footprints on the bathroom mat after we had a shower.... its the little things that kill us gents.... although leaving two wine glasses out would be a real rookie error!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    No sweat! Even got home to not find my bags packed on the verandah....
    Punting cash and soap - restowed.
    Well congratulations. How about a link to that AR fit us to have s look. Thanks in advance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Well congratulations. How about a link to that AR fit us to have s look. Thanks in advance
    I've never read an AR... in fact just looked at the forum for the first time - not really my scene. I just come here to chew the fat and shoot the breeze with like minded dudes.... in any case, I'm not in Sydney....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never read an AR... in fact just looked at the forum for the first time - not really my scene. I just come here to chew the fat and shoot the breeze with like minded dudes.... in any case, I'm not in Sydney....
    That's perfectly fine! People visit online forums and communities for various reasons, and it's entirely up to you how you choose to engage with them. It's great to hear that you're here to have casual conversations and connect with others who share your interests.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread is interesting lol hmmmmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You don't give me rim jobs so i have to go somewhere else to get my ass cleaned
    And she said fair enough
    I would never lick your shit hole you piece of shit

Dementia - one of the few benefits of being old.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Years ago I had a little 'fling' with another married woman.... she came to my place while the wife was working one night. Beforehand I actually took photos of the spare room, so I could reassemble the joint afterwards. We drank some of a bottle of wine - the leftovers were thrown away and only one of the glasses was washed and put away. I did a forensic search of the place for a misplaced scrunchie or some other bloody artefact afterwards. I even noticed her small wet footprints on the bathroom mat after we had a shower.... its the little things that kill us gents.... although leaving two wine glasses out would be a real rookie error!
    Real detective level stuff..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Practice Poker Face hehehehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overtime at work - get your officemates to be on the same page as you. so if any wifey investigation happens, you're all have the same answer. keep it consistent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only punt when mrs is at work or interstate and never been got caught or suspected even once in the last 25 years with her but i have been punting for almost 33 years.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567