Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much tip do you give?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Watch out for the thai girls in the massage parlours. Always hungry to rip off a customer if they can smell he's an easy target
    I see. from where I came from girls are also aggressive when money is the topic. thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Watch out for the thai girls in the massage parlours. Always hungry to rip off a customer if they can smell he's an easy target
    How exactly do Thai girls rip you off that is different than say the PRC's, the Vietnamese, the Malaysians, the Singaporeans, the Taiwanese, etc.? Do they have a separate bag of tricks or just more likely?

Could you offer any examples so I'd know who/where to avoid?

Because MY personal experience, I haven't had any problems. But I will admit I don't often pick them given I prefer BKK for Thai.

Just curious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Experience may vary from person to person. A WL that came aggressively talking about money on me would be scaredy cat on someone else punt. I think it's all about how you present and the way you handle yourself. From my experience (not an Aus one though), They'll bombarded you with sad stories and stuffs to caught you off-guard, thus paying a little more than usual. But like I always say to my self, It's punt money, just have a separate wallet for all your money, dont put it in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    \From my experience (not an Aus one though), They'll bombarded you with sad stories and stuffs to caught you off-guard, thus paying a little more than usual.
    Happened to me once in BKK - 30 years ago. Like being vaccinated. The providers, at least the smart ones, are VERY astute, and will detect you've been vaccinated and not waste the time trying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    None bro. Don’t tip the WLs here cos it only heightens the already sky high prices.
    I concur. Stop tipping everywhere. You can express appreciation in different ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12