Thread: Thai Lilly, ok punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Lilly, ok punt

So I thought I'd try Fireflies since it's so convenient for my work location. Due to limited budget I've been sticking with Chinese MILF parlours but occasionally splurge on a hot young babe at Sakura or Ginza. The problem with Fireflies is that the roster is only available on WeChat, which I'm not prepared to download in case it gets discovered by the missus (Jesse any chance of posting the roster here?). So then the complication is that I like to take a blue pill, but am going in blind.

Anyway Lilly is I guess 30 years old, a little thickish with A cups. Not what I'd call a stunner but quite nice, and of course has the Thai "land of smiles" friendliness.

Only light kissing. Her BBBJ was nice once she understood my personal preference that slowly actually means slowly. She was a little keen to move onto the main act but I went for DATY first which she seemed to really get into. FIV is allowed.

Just stuck with missionary after that. So all in all it was ok. But it didn't scratch the itch to fuck a really hot young babe. Which means I'll have to go back

One intriguing thing happened just before I walked up to the room. I heard someone coming up the stairs. Assumed it would be a punter but it was a drop dead gorgeous young Aussie brunette chick. She gave me a smile as I walked away and I heard the pappasan say 'are you Jasmine?', 'yes Jasmine' she replied. So maybe that's worth investigating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh forgot to mention, CIM not on the menu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

382A Club Thai Lilly, ok punt

Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    So I thought I'd try Fireflies since it's so convenient for my work location. Due to limited budget I've been sticking with Chinese MILF parlours but occasionally splurge on a hot young babe at Sakura or Ginza. The problem with Fireflies is that the roster is only available on WeChat, which I'm not prepared to download in case it gets discovered by the missus (Jesse any chance of posting the roster here?). So then the complication is that I like to take a blue pill, but am going in blind.

Anyway Lilly is I guess 30 years old, a little thickish with A cups. Not what I'd call a stunner but quite nice, and of course has the Thai "land of smiles" friendliness.

Only light kissing. Her BBBJ was nice once she understood my personal preference that slowly actually means slowly. She was a little keen to move onto the main act but I went for DATY first which she seemed to really get into. FIV is allowed.
    Roster should be on Website, too.

Bro, is Lilly shaved pussy?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Just stuck with missionary after that. So all in all it was ok. But it didn't scratch the itch to fuck a really hot young babe. Which means I'll have to go back

One intriguing thing happened just before I walked up to the room. I heard someone coming up the stairs. Assumed it would be a punter but it was a drop dead gorgeous young Aussie brunette chick. She gave me a smile as I walked away and I heard the pappasan say 'are you Jasmine?', 'yes Jasmine' she replied. So maybe that's worth investigating.
    Could you tell me more about these Chinese MILF parlours?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Roster should be on Website, too.

Bro, is Lilly shaved pussy?
    yep she is shaved

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yep she is shaved
    Thanks. I maybe take a look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Could you tell me more about these Chinese MILF parlours?
    I mean there's lots? Look at any post by Jethro or Fred69 ( I think they're names are). But you know, Chatswood350, Willoughby533, the Artarmon shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean there's lots? Look at any post by Jethro or Fred69 ( I think they're names are). But you know, Chatswood350, Willoughby533, the Artarmon shops
    Cheers, I'll look into those names

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Cheers, I'll look into those names
    Avoid Willoughby533.
    I do recommend Artarmon 78 and 116 for a man on a budget. They are pretty much the same business spread over 2 shops - the ladies are older but work hard and know how to pleasure a man.
    http://parlour78.com/