Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walk out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Would be helpful to name the shop, not necessarily the girl (though that too would be helpful), just as a caution to punters.
    pretty baby newtown

Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    pretty baby newtown
    Thanks. I'm always skeptical of the shop photos and very skeptical when they've been confirmed as totally bogus. Photoshop is one thing, misappropriation is another. And even if the girl did work there but trying to pass off a different one as her ... credibility counts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Thanks. I'm always skeptical of the shop photos and very skeptical when they've been confirmed as totally bogus. Photoshop is one thing, misappropriation is another. And even if the girl did work there but trying to pass off a different one as her ... credibility counts.
    the mamasan reckons "this is the photo that the girl gave me". Like honestly, did you not think that the girl is not the same one in the photo ? fuck me its annoying

Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    the mamasan reckons "this is the photo that the girl gave me". Like honestly, did you not think that the girl is not the same one in the photo ? fuck me its annoying
    Honestly I've never been to that shop and now less inclined to visit. Appreciate the heads up.

And as to the mamasan's attitude, if she just accepts any photo the girl hands her that DOES say something about her values. She is "aiding and abetting" false advertising. I don't think she'd accept a picture of a 100 note if I said "well, that's what the bank handed me".

Just too many other choices, and I do vote with my feet...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes as soon as the shop sees the photos the girl gives it are decades old and half the weight they should hand them back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same theme ad infinitum

May be hard for you to believe, but there will never be 'truth in advertising' in business. Don't cry. It's a fact

Don't consider a new shop based on photos. Check online reviews first. Then talk to the mamasan about who has good feedback. Then check shop reviews again. Then check the price. Then check the competition
    Photos are the last thing you look at if you know what you are doing

Bitching about shops with obviously fake photos doesn't tell anybody anything new. It's like blaming a dog for licking it's balls, when that's what a dog does and it won't change

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know. I’m trying to encourage walkouts and no return for myself and others. It’s the only thing that will work to give them a message.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    It’s the only thing that will work to give them a message.
    Have you tried txting or an email?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t know. I’m trying to encourage walkouts and no return for myself and others. It’s the only thing that will work to give them a message.
    Walking out is fine. But don't walk out because the photos were the reason you went in

That's a beginners move

Read my post above again if you like

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi ho. Flattered to be called a rookie. I read the earlier post. I just with respect do not agree with it. The pictures are an important component overall, in making a choice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of shops do this. But I am too horny to walk out most of the time.

Banned
    Hi ho. Flattered to be called a rookie. I read the earlier post. I just with respect do not agree with it. The pictures are an important component overall, in making a choice.
    The trouble is 99.9% of pictures are edited before uploading. That’s just how it is. Either that or the pics were taken years ago.

The sooner you realise this the better.

It’ll avoid disappointment later on.

Agree, just like AR's are a component of an INITIAL assessment to visit. Most often I'll stay due to curiosity as to exactly what her birthday suit looks like.

Services offered and services delivered, along with attitude, determine if repeats are indicated for the individual.

For the shop, an accurate photo increases shop's credibility, an inaccurate one decreases. In a competitive environment, credibility counts. I'm loyal to individuals but a shop does count when looking for someone new.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How do you guys actually remember what the photo looked like anyway?

I agree that the photos are important, but only to give me an indication of the girl "type" I'm booking. Skinny, slim, or curvy, tall or short, etc. When I see the photos, I get the impression she's that type, then I go to the booking with only this in mind. I wouldn't be able to remember exactly what the photo looked like, I'm gonna need eidetic memory to do that, lol...

If she's close enough to that impression, I'm sold.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do realize I find myself forgetting the WL/ML's face a few hours after the punt. Probably shot out my short term memory at the same time as the load.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123