Saw J Karina on her first day, but not the first shift. Her pics and description (good english + E cup) got my attention, so decided to book her for 45 mins.

Looks:
In my opinion, her face is pretty, around mid to late 20s, probably closer to late 20s, more or less about 160cm tall, and yes big boobs! But the only minus is I don't think it's a natural one. So yeah a bit disappointed but still look and felt nice. Her body is curvy, but firm, however her skin is not as smooth, but still very nice. FYI, she's not on the skinny side, but she's still slim enough for her body proportion, more busty type.

Personality:
She's very friendly, a lot of smile and hugs, quite talkative too especially because her english is good so its easy to have conversation with. Fun girl!

Service:
DFK is good, soft lips, and not mechanical. DATY also good, very responsive to that. I find her pussy quite tight but unlike the younger girl, still felt good tho! Very natural respond as well, and very horny! She likes to keep going on and on, not as much as J Ice if you have seen her, but I'll say quite similar. She did say she cum multiple times as well and did squirt a bit tho.

Overall, I'd give my experience score 7.5/10. She's probably not really my type but might be for some other guys. So yeah have a try, and happy punting!