Thread: V Nini

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Nini

I saw Nini after my double, she was recommended by the manager. I initially booked 30min but when I entered the room, I discovered a very sexy girl. Slim body, super cute face, amazing eyes and lips. As soon as I entered, she started removing my clothes in a brutal (but sexy) manner like she really wanted to fuck me right now. She was touching my dick across my pent and making me very horny before even been naked. The I decided I should extend by 30min. Ran to the desk and paid the extra $90 or so.

Back to the room we continued the same way, she was enjoying kissing me and teasing me. In the shower she gave me a delicious BJ while looking me in the eyes. It was very good.

She then made me sat on the bed and started moving her ass and pussy around my cock. She tried to put my dick between her tits and to suck me in the same time and it was quite hot but not very practical as she has small tits. It was interesting how she was ensuring my dick was always touching her tits while she would be licking me or kissing me. She was really leading the show which was nice. After a very good BJ, still seated on the bed, I took her on top of me. I took her ass with my hands and made her move on my cock. She is slim and tiny enough that I was actually able to stand and fuck her a bit while carrying her completely. Went back to the bed to take her on the side and also missionary. Overall it was very good bur she would sometime move away my hands from her tits and push back when I was too deep. I have to say I was in a particularly horny state but it was still disconnected with her naughty start of the session.

After 20min or so of fucking she started to be a bit tired and moving a lot less. She was also indicating with her eyes some potential pain and kind of hoping I was done soon. We still a few more positions and BBBJ. The hour was nearly over so I fucked her by behind at the end, going deep and slow, her face was a mix of pleasure and pain so I didn't go too hard. While I was fucking her and kissing her chick, I asked if I could come in her mouth. She said yes.

She went back on her knees and I came. Sadly she could only take 3/4 of my cum before going to the sink. I do cum a lot...

We chatted a bit in the bed as we were both quite tired and then back to shower. Overall very good experience, sexy girl and unique naughty experience. She was a bit tired during ly session but it was 1am so understandable. Also to note, her english is very poor but Chinese is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is her picture on website? How old is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not sure about the naked one but the pictures with clothes look like her. I can't say if she is 18 as advertised but definitely very young.