Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cum pills - do an actually work?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    I haven't tried one yet. this caught my eye NAUGHTY BUT NICE BLOW YOUR LOAD SEMEN VOLUME PILL 100X MORE CUM SPERM
    https://amazon.com.au/NAUGHTY-BUT-NI.../dp/B01CPM5D3E
    100x more? So that means if one jizzes 10ml which is I think about the average, you’ll be jizzing one litre of cum. I’m sold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Sure, you’ll get out. Feeing lighter and with a spring in your step.
    But the real question is “how many times more will you go back in.” That’s the power of the force.
    The force was over at Marrickville today.

I got a spring in my step personally given to me from T Paloma at N5M this morning. I’ll have to write a review, tonight possibly or tomorrow morning.

I’m still getting over the session…

You know it’s really great sex when you have trouble moving the rest of the day. You push yourself past any boundaries.

Paloma really ticks all the boxes and is a machine especially when she rides you cowgirl.

When a girl tells you “don’t stop”…

I’ll leave the rest for the after review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    The force was over at Marrickville today.

I got a spring in my step personally given to me from T Paloma at N5M this morning. I’ll have to write a review, tonight possibly or tomorrow morning.

I’m still getting over the session…

You know it’s really great sex when you have trouble moving the rest of the day. You push yourself past any boundaries.

Paloma really ticks all the boxes and is a machine especially when she rides you cowgirl.

When a girl tells you “don’t stop”…

I’ll leave the rest for the after review.
    Yeah nice one. For me the best roots leave me super satisfied when I leave. But upon waking up super horny reliving the memories for days. Fucken love it!

Banned
    I thoroughly believe in energy transfer, well that’s the excuse I tell the girls to go bareback. Condoms are insulators you see. Thus preventing energy transfer. They must be removed! It says so in the punters cookbook.

That’s a $5 tip you owe me now just to get you in like Flynn. Skin to Skin.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    100x more? So that means if one jizzes 10ml which is I think about the average, you’ll be jizzing one litre of cum. I’m sold.
    It says 100x more sperm, not cum volume. I heard they have money back guarantee if the sperm count falls short. You just gotta prove it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No FAP it has many benefits the most satisfying result for me was my self control which was applied to every as of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    No FAP it has many benefits the most satisfying result for me was my self control which was applied to every as of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You’re probably a calmer man for it, I can see by the tenacity of your posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never heard that cum quantity is an issue haha. Taste on the other hand seems to be discussed more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone here tried any cum pills or supplements to increase your loads?
    Did they work for you?

I'm curious to hear what other experiences people have had with cum pills or supplements. I know a few people who swear by them, but I don't want to take the risk without hearing some real-world reviews first. Any advice? Thanks!

Banned
    Is there such a thing as a magic pill?

I’m suspicious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12