After reading the review I had to give Cami a go.
I arrived a bit early as I had time to spare and was in luck as the friendly reception told me she was available 30 minutes early!
Paid the damage and was off my way to the room.

As I opened the door, a small pocket rocket with a sexy look greeted me.
Dressed in lingerie, she stood there and took a couple seconds to look at me.
As we were both a bit shy, she broke the ice by saying that I was very handsome and she felt a bit shy which was unregular.
Made feel good to start as she helped me undress.

After she neatly folded my cloths she helped me shower.
I didn't realize how small she was until we stood face to face in the shower.
She tried tip toeing over to rinse my back, so i knelt down a bit, had her massive knockers rub into my chest which was a great feeling.
Felt completely natural and thinking about it now is getting me turned on.

After a bit of small talk drying off, we got straight to the bed where she got on first and told me to come over.
Before i was able to fully get onto the bed, she turned around and started giving me a smooth bbbj.
Felt more natural than mechanical as a horny girl craving for some cock.
She got me lying down and persisted with a more PSE BJ for about 10-15 minutes.
DT, slapping it on her face, saliva, the hands! the works!
I didn't want it to end!

She dommed me up and then going into Mish, cowgirl and doggy and I couldn't hold much longer! Blew my load
We laid there for a bit and talked (mostly about sex). She really does love Sex.
She told me about she almost came before but I changed positions, so after I decided to show her in round 2!

Round 2 was alot more open - she really is an absolute weapon in the bed!
After the deed was done, she laid there, saying she consecutively came and didnt want to get up.
All guys know hearing that makes you feel like a sex god!
From then instead of calling me Honey she called me Teacher!

Looks : 7/10 petite girl, not the toned slim type for those who like very skinny girls
Attitude : 10/10 she loves sex!
Service : 10/10 PSE experience was unreal.
DT : 10/10 with tongue action as well!
Eye contact : 9/10 she gives you the naughtiest look (during BJ, cowgirl and even doggy!)
WIR : Definitely for those who want a PSE experience. A bit softer than Jessie but still an amazing punt

Next time I will leave a review with the double with both Cami & Kelly