Thread: Kimmy - young and so sweet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kimmy - young and so sweet

Saw Kimmy following other reviews from this forum and being a fan of DT.

I am only used to Ginza so it was a bit different for me. I have to say the customer service was amazing. My flight was delayed so I was late but they were really accommodating. Even called me when I arrived at the airport in Sydney. Once I arrived, the woman at the reception was super nice.

When I arrived to the room, I noticed it was quite small but then I saw another empty room which was much bigger with a circular bed and asked Kimmy if we could use this room instead. She said no worries and we moved to this better room^^.

Kimmy was super friendly from the start and her English was good enough to communicate (or at least she is good at guessing what you want!). It's my first time with Philipino (I think) and I usually prefer pale girls from Japan but Kimmy was very cute. She had big ears which was making her even cutter. She is also super young as other have said but not shy at all and appears in fact quite experienced with sex!

Her BBBJ was really good. She couldn't take me fully but still very close to. She was gagging on my cock and it felt really good. I hesitated with coming into her mouth but thought I would have sex first.
    She was really dynamic and we tried several positions. Finally when I couldn't hold it anymore, I came into her pretty mouth.

We had a lot of hug and she is really a sweet and fun girl. Every customers should take good care of her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm glad you enjoyed. But I didn't notice her big ears! Maybe because of her long hair.

Yes, definitely cute, young and experienced. Seems like she has been doing this .... for years!