Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no repeats business?

Banned

Why no repeats business?

Why don't you go back to see the same WL again?

Reasons I could come to mind is laclustre and mechanical performance? Appearance too plain? Not exciting enough? Too expensive? Location inconvenient?

Banned
    Repeat business and I pulled the pin. I thought there was a connection. Perhaps the GFE was just too good? I wanted more but she didn’t go further.

Like playing cards. Some people will always be better than you. It’s not until you realise that, that you fold.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I normally don't go for repeats because there are so many others out there to choose from and I like variety, I'm always excited to try a new WL and wonder what she has to offer, if she's exceptionally good I may go back and see her again but I'm not going to be "stuck" with her if you get my drill...

I guess another way to look at is I'm constantly on a journey of searching for a regular

Banned
    How many punters in Sydney have all banged the same girl at some time in their career?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the girl can't suck my cock properly I won't be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    How many punters in Sydney have all banged the same girl at some time in their career?
    Some truth are better left unsaid...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it comes to FS, if the bj is incredible, that's when I'll usually return. If/when that worsens in quality, then I move on.

For MS, if she's really cute and each session gets better than the last, I'll stick around until that plateos and then I'll move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    yeah, prefer to let that go through to the keeper!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why no repeats ?

Unless she absolutely tickles some of my fetishes and provides exemplary service, I probably wont return.

Some ladies have intrigued me enough for a 2nd and even a 3rd visit, but to be a regular there definitely has to be a connection.

Also, if the girl initiates any bareback (rather than I initiate), without discussion, I would probably not return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No chemistry is the main one for me. Unless it’s there I don’t go back regardless how good the service is.
    Another is rude staff.
    Location is not really an issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Who's career? Us,the punters or them, the hookers?

As I've said before, I like my regulars because I like not having to start from zero every time. The longer that she's a regular, the more commonality you have given the time together. I like to banter and especially enjoy a provider with wit. Having punted for decades, sex is basically the same; every woman (and no prejudice, but I only visit biologically born females), they all have the same basic equipment. Some larger, some smaller, some know how to use better. But it's all the same. For me, if she has the service to make the pitching rotation, then what I enjoy is the personality, and picking up from where we left off. Makes her a person rather than an object for me. I'm not interested in different notches in my belt, I have plenty of those. YMMV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some good points there
    It's true that women do have similar anatomy

To be enjoyed is their attitude and chemistry with you

It is paying for a virtual relationship on rationed time
    She however is not in a relationship with you - big difference

Win-win though, she gets an income and you get physical, sensual and emotional short term enjoymemt. It's just transactional, the connection stops when the 30-60 minutes stops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Repeat

Sure, seeing a regular is a complete satisfaction, it's hard to find from other WLs, sometimes it takes so many punts to find one. You get both physical Fu.k and intimate. Best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I have had fun, a good experience or received good service as well as having felt some connection with teh ML, I return.

For me, the biggest no return triggers are:-
    - no connection with the ML (ie. she does not smile at times, engage in chatter or even look at you) or she is evasive of chatter etc
    - mechanical/robotic service
    - No enjoyment from the service received, as in the quality of the massage is just a case of a rub not a massage and the contact is not to my satisfaction
    - Cleanliness of the place - bad smells etc
    - Personal hygeine of the ML (ie. bad breath, smokers breath, coughing etc)
    - Upsell, or more the over-upselling where the ML will push you to spend more for near everything (I have no issues for some services but the add-ons at times are ridiculous) and then the attitude if/when rejected or limit hit.
    - Atmosphere of the place. Constant interruptions or where a ML will leave the room multiple times in a session.

edited to add one I forgot.
    - Short changing on time. Sure, a minute or few minutes here or there is ok but when the ML tries to call it to a close 10 or more minutes short just because you may have blown and she decides all is over.

Now, all of the above with teh exception of cleanliness but that also applies to teh lady are very single specific and if I have had prior good experiences att he place, I will return but just not top that ML.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice list
    Also to be considered: lady is a heavy smoker, or rushes me at any time during a 60 minute booking, or if there aren't many staff and she is very busy
    I also prefer that the room is not too hot

Banned
    Ha, well the bees don’t stray far from the honey!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Who's career? Us,the punters or them, the hookers?
    The punters career.

Banned
    Truths are non-dualistic. If there's a black, there's always a white.

Some may offer all sorts of services but in the end they tend to give you the cold shoulders, which is why on my end I don't do repeat business with most.

Some others may be too forward or just don't have the type of mind that vibrates in the same frequency as mine, so I try to avoid having repeat business as to not arouse their infatuation towards me.

Banned
    I’ve never had one be infatuated. I’d probably hit the eject button if it happened.

It’s my way or the highway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast