Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Your most recent Sexual act.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread has become like your diary Vince 🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    This thread has become like your diary Vince 🤣
    Feel free to post you’re adventures!

Well I’ve banged these three girls on Monday and today. It wasn’t meant to be like that. Twice this week. Just destiny I suppose.

So I continued talking about them.

Writing after reviews takes an hour or so and it’s easy to just put a few words down here.

A lot of the threads wander.

I crossed paths with Yumi in the hallway today on the way out. WOW.

So SEXY. I mean really SEXY.

What Yumi’s wearing lately is such a head turn.

Gotta see her again soon too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This thread is a community service

I'm saving up my money for a End Of Year treat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It keeps some off the streets.

Banned

I'm saving up my money for a End Of Year treat
    Is that the Xmas get together?

A punters party.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    It keeps some off the streets.
    I like the generosity of your reviews. You are nice to the ladies and good to our forum.
    Some of us are living vicariously through you

Banned
    I like the generosity of your reviews. You are nice to the ladies and good to our forum.
    Some of us are living vicariously through you

The ladies really are nice. They’re beautiful in so many ways. That’s what I like about all of them. They are such friendly people. All different personalities. I can’t fault the experience.

As regards being good to the forum. I am what I am. This is me. I read posts and stories here and on other sites and I too visualise that being me.

That’s the wonderful thing about your mind. You can imagine anything your heart desires.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The ladies really are nice. They’re beautiful in so many ways. That’s what I like about all of them. They are such friendly people. All different personalities. I can’t fault the experience.

As regards being good to the forum. I am what I am. This is me. I read posts and stories here and on other sites and I too visualise that being me.

That’s the wonderful thing about your mind. You can imagine anything your heart desires.
    It's nice to hear how good punting can be. Your experiences are the antithesis to the dud punts that we all have had in the past

Banned
    It's nice to hear how good punting can be. Your experiences are the antithesis to the dud punts that we all have had in the past
    This forum has been a great learning curve.

It’s the sum total of all the posts here that help current and future members achieve a better punting experience.

Without it I’d have made mistakes too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This forum has been a great learning curve.

It’s the sum total of all the posts here that help current and future members achieve a better punting experience.

Without it I’d have made mistakes too.
    100%. I wouldn't have learnt the art of punting in Sydney without this forum. My idea of a brothel was the very expensive Caucasian brothel that old men go to

I would not have known what a dud punt is, and would not know how to minimise the risk of dud punts

I also have access to PMs of friendly peers to get even more knowledge

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tripped over Vincent's dick in the hallway at N5M, is that a sexual act? It was post coitally soft so maybe not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I tripped over Vincent's dick in the hallway at N5M, is that a sexual act? It was post coitally soft so maybe not.
    I had thoughts of staying there longer after seeing Yumi in the hallway.

I’m not a foodie but imagine having a three part main course and finished, was on the way out and dessert walks past you. Our eyes meet but we were “ships passing in the night”.

Heading in two different directions.

That in itself was a tease. Yumi looked so seductive. All black see through clothing. Very very sexy. Anyone that’s seen Yumi can attest to how classy she presents.

Now about Yumi’s walk . The walk is something you take in but don’t realise is there. On introspection Yumi has “that walk”. Obviously the long hallway gave me ample opportunity to check her out as we drifted past each other. You guys know the walk of certain women.

They’re women that would never rush. Time stops and the day to day things wait for them.
    That’s Yumi’s walk. Yes I looked as any guy would look. I could not look. Her presence objectifies sexuality.

Obviously in a bedroom you’re not observing the walk as it’s only a few steps around inside.

It was just something I noticed yesterday. One more reason to go and see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know what you’re talking about but, unfortunately have not seen her strut the hallways of n5m. Ive seen a few that has made my head turn but, unfortunately, they’re all gone now. But yea, not long ago, there was this girl who was walking infront of me once when I was being shown to the room after waiting. Slender figure, had a bit of bounce as she walked and looked back to me with a smile. It was just past the area right before the water dispenser. It was kinda dark but her face was very pretty and had a tight bod.
    I was smitten, silenced and totally forgot to ask what name was..

To this day, I still wonder who.. 🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Vince have you been offered Life Membership to N5M. Maybe a broom closet to sleep in after one of your marathon punts?

Banned
    Some shops do list the room rental rates. Maybe just rent out the whole room for the day and go to work from there. Book the girls one night in advance and make sure the receptionist wakes you up 30mins before your session start. It'll be like hotel room service - breakfast in bed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    I know what you’re talking about but, unfortunately have not seen her strut the hallways of n5m. Ive seen a few that has made my head turn but, unfortunately, they’re all gone now. But yea, not long ago, there was this girl who was walking infront of me once when I was being shown to the room after waiting. Slender figure, had a bit of bounce as she walked and looked back to me with a smile. It was just past the area right before the water dispenser. It was kinda dark but her face was very pretty and had a tight bod.
    I was smitten, silenced and totally forgot to ask what name was..

To this day, I still wonder who.. 🤣
    There’s quite a few tall slender girls there.

J Mona
    J Natsumi
    V Yumi

These are the ones I’ve met

All A grade

Banned
    Vince have you been offered Life Membership to N5M. Maybe a broom closet to sleep in after one of your marathon punts?
    Ha

I’ve already said I’ll build a room on the side.

No response back yet lol

Well a laugh was the real response…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Some shops do list the room rental rates. Maybe just rent out the whole room for the day and go to work from there. Book the girls one night in advance and make sure the receptionist wakes you up 30mins before your session start. It'll be like hotel room service - breakfast in bed.
    I could stay there all day and punt but don’t know how long the “lil bro” would last. Not getting it up but the friction from continued pounding is the problem after 3-4 girls. The condoms don’t go on all the way and that edge chafes. It’s like the last third is unprotected too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I could stay there all day and punt but don’t know how long the “lil bro” would last. Not getting it up but the friction from continued pounding is the problem after 3-4 girls. The condoms don’t go on all the way and that edge chafes. It’s like the last third is unprotected too.
    Shall we buy you a pack of total body condoms?
    The only part exposed is your face

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/7658...oves-sockshood

Your new aus99 profile name?
    Latex.Vince

Banned
    Shall we buy you a pack of total body condoms?
    The only part exposed is your face
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112333470590

This will do. Just make it in latex or the material Skyn uses for their condoms.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast