Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Need to punt more. Do tall sultry Japanese WL exist?
    Oh I know one... 😏
    The best one I'll marry and play doctor with.

I have a photo of one set as my phone wallpaper. I took it from WeChat roster photos before it disappeared. Every day I'm looking at it and thinking what sort of future will I have with this person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Its not hard to read the thoughts of a fellow punter

And I told you, one of my personas is an imaginary Optus senior communications manager
    It takes a thief to know a thief. The same goes to punters.

What about WLs? Can a punter read the mind of a WL? That'll be great, the punter would know which WL gives out extras for free.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Okay, hot stuff. As long as you don't look like the deformed guy from "The Goonies", I'll enjoy whatever time you have left tonight.

How are you even able to perform with that little amount of sleep? My dick won't even get up if I only had 4 hours sleep.
    Do you wake up with morning wood?

Banned
    It takes a thief to know a thief. The same goes to punters.

What about WLs? Can a punter read the mind of a WL? That'll be great, the punter would know which WL gives out extras for free.
    Nothing is free except love given.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Only if I had a really good sleep and feel energized during the wake. For example, I woke up with sores from last night's workout so didn't wake up with morning wood today.

Nothing is free except love given.
    True.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do, thinking of my regular...and cant wait to fuck her good again...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I do, thinking of my regular...and cant wait to fuck her good again...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Usually morning wood doesn't require a horny thought, it is an involuntary erection.

But sometimes when I wake up in the morning I'd like to spend 15 minutes imagining myself cuddling my crush in bed. That in itself gives me an instant hardon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More broadly, the term "weed" is occasionally applied pejoratively to species outside the plant kingdom, species that can survive in diverse environments and reproduce quickly; in this sense it has even been applied to humans.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen the kind of accusation in the op thrown around a lot of times here and really i don’t doubt that it’s the case, but I’ve never seen anyone willing to mention specific accounts.

Banned
    Does it matter?

Banned
    I’ve come to the conclusion on this site earlier that it’s not “same dude different accounts” but “multiple dudes multiple accounts”.

A group of guys, share multiple accounts for whatever reason. In fact they can even run the same account at the same time.

I’ve done this previously myself so I know what I’m talking about. You only have to read the content of one individual account and see for yourselves.

Banned
    I’ve come to the conclusion on this site earlier that it’s not “same dude different accounts” but “multiple dudes multiple accounts”.

A group of guys, share multiple accounts for whatever reason. In fact they can even run the same account at the same time.

I’ve done this previously myself so I know what I’m talking about. You only have to read the content of one individual account and see for yourselves.
    And you're saying that whatever you've posted so far, shy of 2000 posts, not all of them are your exact words?

All I can see is that they're written by the same person but the ideas were injected by a bunch of people. It's like a bunch of guys wanking into a bucket, stirring it up and donating the sperm mixture as an experiment to see whose sperm will end up impregnating the receiver.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I take back the question. It’s pretty obvious when you look for it

Banned
    And you're saying that whatever you've posted so far, shy of 2000 posts, not all of them are your exact words?

All I can see is that they're written by the same person but the ideas were injected by a bunch of people. It's like a bunch of guys wanking into a bucket, stirring it up and donating the sperm mixture as an experiment to see whose sperm will end up impregnating the receiver.
    Ahh did my post strike a nerve?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

So let me get this right, are you saying there's 4 scenarios
    - same dude with multiple accounts
    - multiple dudes with multiple accounts
    - multiple dudes with same account
    - same dude with same account

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So let me get this right, are you saying there's 4 scenarios
    - same dude with multiple accounts
    - multiple dudes with multiple accounts
    - multiple dudes with same account
    - same dude with same account
    Guys let's not overcomplicate things, it's getting tedious

The issue is ok as the drivel is being posted in only a few limited threads thankfully

It relates to forum members attacking each other, and not staying in their own lanes. One member calling another liar for example. Why dont you hit him with your handbag if you are that offended? Very lame stuff

The arguments are related to over testosterone (or low IQ/EQ), and when you look at the substance of the argument, there is none. Getting personal and all offended on an anonymous public forum is really boring to read

If you are that frustrated, and need to fight on this forum, instead hit your head against a brick wall, and then go punt, in that order. Then get a life

Setting up multiple accounts means you definitely don't have a life

Banned
    Multiple people share multiple accounts. Even two people can operate the same account at exactly the same time.

It’s done elsewhere so why not here?

Banned
    I woke up 8.30am this morning, saw the initial "strike a nerve" post, and went back to sleep because I had no energy to reply.

Between that time and now I entered a lucid dreaming state involuntary.

Now why is that?

At 8.30am I could feel someone's thoughts really loudly it woke me up. Same as the 3.30am post because I don't normally wake up at that time.

During my lucid dream, someone's anxiety went through the roof into my dreams. This is why it sometimes suck to be a clairvoyant - my sleeping rhythm depends on the mental state of the person I'm connected with.

I hope you get why I can't leave you. It's not just you, it's also me.

Banned
    Listen JJ at 2000 posts I’m walking.

Enjoy your Christmas and your self induced fantasy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Listen JJ at 2000 posts I’m walking.

Enjoy your Christmas and your self induced fantasy.
    Good on u Vinnie at least u nemesis's are civil mine are two online bullies .

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast