Thread: Kaia - N5M

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kaia - N5M

Cute little pocket rocket, with nice cute bum, slim legs and a decent set of boobs. Good little package.

After a while on this forum reading the reviews of N5M decided to try on the way home tonight from work.
    Line up was great, about 5 gorgeous ladies, I wanted all 5.
    Close Kaia, she stood out, was wearing sexy high heels and had a cute smile.
    Anyway, paid Papasan the $160 for 30 mins.
    Room was nice and clean, in the shower we go she washed me and then before I knew it, my mate was in her mouth
    Few mins of that. And onto the bed.
    Straight back to bbbj, little fast but still nice and deep had to tell her to slow down.
    Flipped her over and had a munch, nice shaved pussy, tasted yum and was clean shaven. Mmm, could have eaten all day. She asked me if I wanted to eat her ass, it is OK, well why not, it was a cute little ass. Tasted good also.
    Lots of moaning and shaking, maybe fake, maybe not, men, doesn't matter, was fun.
    On with the Dom, straight into missionary and she said to me fuck me hard (good english). So we did. Then into doggy and then bang. All over.
    She had really cute little feet and I wanted to suck her toes so badly and tried but she said she was too ticklish. Shame cos they were so yum.
    All in all, great 1st time at N5M and will be back to sample some more.
    Last edited by Maelstrom; 07-11-2023 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

Kaia also on tonight!!

Make a booking to see this sweet girls
    Call or SMS 0417888123