Thread: J lilina GFE woww

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J lilina GFE woww

I’m going to say everything in details as it was a session I won’t forget
    Lilina is very cute and attractive i can look in her eyes all day long and won’t get bored
    I called and booked lilina as per previous review i read about her and as i love this type of body not chubby and not so skinny
    Lilina knocks on the door and comes in straight for a hug a little kiss and asks the routine questions
    Shower time lilina comes in and gives me a nice clean oh oh mr cock is already hard wait till i finish said go relax on bed i take the towel and dry myself wait on bed then she comes in non stop dfk shows me her tongue piercing which turned me on even more kept going until she wanted to go down no way i love taking control so yeah me first
    I started kissing her body until i got to her sweet pussy cat as i started I couldn’t stop until she lifted up her legs and i felt that she was close and want me to go harder not even 10 secs and felt her orgasming
    I tried to touch her but no she is very sensitive i sit back up now it’s her time and oh boy it’s the most sensual and sloppy BJ i have ever felt with that tongue piercing that adds a little new feeling in a good way until i exploded
    She wiped me down went for quick wash came back and we chatted for long time despite her not that good english but at least she’s got the courage to keep talking until she gets to the point or to what she wants to say
    Before the session ended she suggested be doing double with her and her other friend next time but as she’s going on a 2 weeks holiday in a week or 2 that’s what i remember i will be waiting for her to come back so i can get that double done and she makes sure you are satisfied before you leave
    I just don’t want to forget about the tattoos are as mentioned but they are a turn on for me and he pussy was clean shaven ( can’t go wrong)
    I just have to add up at the end the management at that place is on a different level if you leave 10 or 5 mins earlier they start asking questions to make sure everything went fine and nothing wrong with the service or the girl
    See ya next time lilina ❤️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you tell us, who did she say her friend was?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    Can you tell us, who did she say her friend was?
    J mizuha is her friend
    And i saw her today again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of the best DATY I had was with Lilina.

Lilina is working today~
    come and check her out!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com