Thread: Any leads on good back walkers?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post Any leads on good back walkers?

Back is fucked from sitting too much so I'm working on building up functional strength. Would like some relief in the interim and deep tissue massage doesn't do it

After a decent back walking experience as this has done the job previously. Part 2 not necessary.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Babylon at market City used to be good with that.
    Chinese MILFs but great service and the room is dim so it was actually pretty good

Banned
    Why do you want to walk backwards? Is it to hide your tracks?

This would be a Hail Mary pass, but early this year, visited 4/108 Maroubra Rd, Maroubra, The Remedy Massage. As I was laying on the table, noticed 2 parallel poles attached to the ceiling. At some point in the massage did I understand, she was walking on my back.

Did write an AR but can't find it, dustbin of history perhaps. MIGHT be worth a try but NO guarantees.

FMTT, remembered my own "how to search" instructions:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2625339

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    This would be a Hail Mary pass, but early this year, visited 4/108 Maroubra Rd, Maroubra, The Remedy Massage. As I was laying on the table, noticed 2 parallel poles attached to the ceiling. At some point in the massage did I understand, she was walking on my back.

Did write an AR but can't find it, dustbin of history perhaps. MIGHT be worth a try but NO guarantees.

FMTT, remembered my own "how to search" instructions:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2625339
    Exactly what I was looking for, I'll give it a punt. Thanks mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once received a back-walk massage from a Thai lady that was solidly built. Not fat, but she's quite muscly and tall for a Thai lady. FMD, she almost killed me, but because I was having the massage with my new GF at the time in a twin room, I manned up to it and made it look like I was ok with it.

I was certainly NOT OK, I think she was even heavier than I was!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a shop less than 100 metres from 277 NS.
    A girl (Natty I think) loves walking on your back. Not the prettiest, but also does a very nice clothed HJ.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    Back is fucked from sitting too much so I'm working on building up functional strength. Would like some relief in the interim and deep tissue massage doesn't do it

After a decent back walking experience as this has done the job previously. Part 2 not necessary.
    You should see Candy at VIP Pyrmont, master of part 1 and expert in back walking. She’ll fix you.

Enjoy and thank me later.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You should see Candy at VIP Pyrmont, master of part 1 and expert in back walking. She’ll fix you.

Enjoy and thank me later.

Cheers
    I'm no stranger to Candy, but had no idea she also did back walking. A woman of many talents!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If Part II isn't required, just go see a good osteopath.

I've got a guy in Bondi Junction who's been amazing at unlocking my hips and back. They're usually pretty active people as well so will know how best to support your exercise routine with stablising work and stretches.

Lucky Star Cabramatta and Burwood Bangkok Massage have ceiling handles (not sure what you call it) for back walking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    There's a shop less than 100 metres from 277 NS.
    A girl (Natty I think) loves walking on your back. Not the prettiest, but also does a very nice clothed HJ.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Isn’t that rough on the lil bro?

Using a cloth I mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parramatta blossom has poles on the roof in the if the rooms I was in. Others do not