Thread: J Aina

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Aina

Couldn't book Yuina yesterday at 310 so decided to try new J Aina at 479 instead.

Here's my review of Aina. She could be a good choice or a bad choice for you depending on what you like.

I absolutely enjoyed my half hour booking with Aina, great value for money due to my preference. FYI, I prefer young girls with good slim/skinny fit body, a flat stomach, nice pair of natural tits A-C cup, smooth white skin. I also prefer inexperienced girls who go with the flow instead of routines. So Aina scored highly in this regard.

Photos: are likely hers, same huge eyes. She wears lens and her big eyes make her cute.

Body: slim, little body fat. flat tummy which is awesome. She has silky smooth white skin, about as good as you can get. Legs are a bit on thicker size like many other J girls.

Boobs: IMO she has awesome boobs. A perfect pair of tits that are high and fairly firm, unaffected by gravity that only young girls have in their prime years. I could not be happier. About B cup I think.

BBBJ: she's inexperienced so her BBBJ wasn't as good as others. BBBJ in shower was too short IMO but I didn't mind cuz I only booked for half hour and I was keen to jump to the bed. BBBJ on the bed was alright, not best. Too soft and lacked technique. She's inexperienced, it was her first day so that was expected. It did feel good though.

Face: big eyes, very cute girl. I don't think she's a pretty glamour girl but very cute.

Pussy: not shaved down there. However her bush is small and naturally tidy so no complain here.

69: I didn't ask

DFK: yes, a bit light. I didn't DFK much.

CIM: yes, she offered CIM. I'm not keen on CIM so didn't do CIM.

DATY: yes, her moaning during my DATY seemed a little fake but not too over.

Sex: I only did mish and came pretty quickly this time. I'd say her enthusiasm during sex was not as good as some other girls, though it seemed she did enjoy it.

Overall: It was a great punt for me however keep in mind that I rate the girl much higher when her look fits my preference (young, good skin, nice boobs, inexperienced). She was inexperienced and tried on her first day.

If you like girls who have better skills, more enthusiast at sex, more GFE or PSE then you might not like her as much as I did. I plan to see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review bro ymmv but ur spot on about the shy and innocence part and 150% gfe vibes
    That’s also why I picked her and glad I got to see her early.
    Honestly regret not booking longer and yea I think I will revisit with longer booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review bro ymmv but ur spot on about the shy and innocence part and 150% gfe vibes
    That’s also why I picked her and glad I got to see her early.
    Honestly regret not booking longer and yea I think I will revisit with longer booking.
    well I would re-visit her too and book for longer next time. Already want to try new Yuina or Aina again and gotta remind myself to slow down as they're not going anywhere yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    well I would re-visit her too and book for longer next time. Already want to try new Yuina or Aina again and gotta remind myself to slow down as they're not going anywhere yet.
    haha
    Theres a review up for Yuina - seems to be very similar vibes to Aina.
    i wonder if they know each other and can do a double... lol

yea seems theyre staying a bit longer than the standard 2 weeks