I went to Cremorne thai massage after finish my works, checked 2 other shops nearby, but just 1 lady working in the morning. It seems not really attracted and checked Cremorne thai massage, only some chabby girls on the website, but I am luck when I arrive. 2 Girls working, they are both from Thailand I think, One is named Rita, I met her before, medium size girl, and another is quiet young, named Yaya, slim one with pretty face as I preferred the slim girl.

Part one was impressive, the massage itself was truly divine. The therapist's hands were expertly kneading away all my knots and tension. The warm, aromatic oil used during the massage further enhanced the experience, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple. Then I asked her for services after around 20 mins, she can do nbj, and ful, defintely go for it, and she done a great job and relax me from head to toe with different tricks, lol.

I was pretty luck, as not busy in the morning, and she would like to spend some more time with me until I truely relax and released. And the rates is $100.

Its hard to find a young girl with that service nearby, I think some masseuses are on vacation now, and I would strongly recommended Yaya.

Shop: https://cremornethaimassage.com.au/