Address: 31 Dale St, Fairfield
site: https://fairfieldmassage.com.au/
Girl: Mona

I Check around the shop in Fairfield this morning, and eventually go for Mona at 31 Dale street Fairfield.

Mona is medium size Chinese and she served me few times last months, and offer great massage and services. Booked advanced and go straight to the room with Mona. Then she helped me take off the cloths and gave me a hug inside. Mona not only provided me great massage, but also the feeling and relaxation experience.

Part one was good as usual, she gave me nice rub and pressure on my back and I did enjoyed the service by her with her light fragnce. Turn over and she start working on my low part with her excellent oral skills without asking, as she knew what I am looking for and I enjoyed that and hold her pretty face and touched her hair.

Full was provided and shes quiet coopertive with different poses and that was visual enjoyment from the mirror, and I do really recommend her if you are looking for massage in Fairfield.

And the rates was $100, and thats defeinitely great deal as they are running promotion since opening, and the point is shes doing great service and shes young.