Name: Mia (Thailand)

Address: 18 Hargrave Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Date: 3rd December2023

Rates: $140 for 1 hour.

Wechat: hargrave16-18

Size/shape: B-C cup nice full body

Value for money/recommend?: no

So I had some time to kill after the gym yesterday so I decided to go to my usual spot. I've been going on and off since 2019 to SBM.

I wanted to book Fiona who I have had one massage from who was great, but she wasn't available, so based on the mamasan's recommendation, I went with Mia.

I got there, took a shower, and she proceeded to give me a massage. She looks pretty good. Cute face. Nice tits. Average body.

The first 25 minutes were an average massage without much pressure and some repetitive strokes. You can just tell whether someone is actually in to giving the massage after a while. I could tell she just wasn't.
She then started teasing my shaft and balls which felt pretty good. I thought to myself "maybe the HJ will be better. I let this go on for about 5-10 more minutes before turning over.

She used a lot of lube which felt good while giving me the HJ, but after a minute or so, I could tell that it was going to be the same outcome as the massage. Some strokes, but nothing strong, and quite repetitive. The only upside to that is that I knew I'd be able to last quite easily since it was quite monotonous. Just felt like it could feel ok for a long period of time and at least I'd have her tugging me for a good 15-20 minutes.

I eventually finished and with the remainder of the booking, she proceeded with the average massage.

I would not recommend her as I know many of the other girls give a much better service. It's always one of those things when you take a risk on a new punt, you're hoping to top off some of your good encounters with something new, but just end up leaving disappointed.

With the new rate increases to $140 p/h I probably wouldn't take a gamble punt there again as there are other places that I've seen on here that offer more bang for buck.

Over and out

M