Thread: J NAGI - SHE'S BACK

Senior Member(無間使者)

J NAGI - SHE'S BACK

Some of you might remember Nagi from back when she was around in July-Aug. She didn’t work a lot, short shifts and sporadic days. This isn’t her main job, she has a job outside and does this to supplement her income. That’s one of the things I like about her, she doesn’t feel like a WL, more like a uni girl. Innocent attitude, but has a naughty side to her…

First thought was she was more pretty than I remembered. She gave me a huge smile when she recognised me. Nagi is tall for a Japanese girl, around 170cm, slim with a fit frame like that of a swimmer. She has cute almond shaped eyes, not a glamorous type, minimal make up and has a very cute smile. Small to medium b cups that are perky and fully shaved down below.

She treated me like a bf she hasn’t seen in months. From start to finish very chatty, attentive and a nice girl to hang out with. Time flew by. Treat her nicely and she’ll reciprocate. She’s studying for IELTS so speaks much better English than most J girls at shops. I’d recommend minimum 45min with her.

Her service was above average, she doesn’t have the skills of a seasoned pro but makes up for it with her willingness to try. Very good at dfk, shower bj and on bed, multiple positions, and a very nice cim finish. Only feedback I have was her foam was abit over the top. She gets quite loud, not my thing. I think she’ll be here for the rest of the month, but hard to see her because of her minimal shifts. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Niceeee review bro she was lower on my list but considering i cant predict when she is working and shes sounds like my type based on above (GFE) might have to move her up my list...fark too many girls to see damn Ginza stop bringing so many girls hahahhahaha my wallet is hurting from all the choices