Thread: HONEY - Very beautiful and nice

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool HONEY - Very beautiful and nice

Hey guys,

I just have found this forum and I was just like wtf... how come I did not know about this forum until now!?

Anyways, I will be posting after reports that might be a bit old but I will try my best to remember the actions.

I had about 5 sessions with Honey at Romeos and she is just an absolute gorgeous girl.

Quick description of Honey : Mid 30s (Definitely looks MID 20s), Slim, B or C cup, short hair (used to have long hair).

I would say she is probably one of the best in Romeo's I have tried.

As punters who have tried Romeos, the service is pretty much set and does not differ much between girls.

But a quick review of the system, shower together -> Massage -> Body Sliding -> CBJ.

Now this is why Honey is special to other girls!

First of all, she lets you CIM (with condom) where as other girls will just suck you for 2minutes and finish with HJ.

Honey lets you touch her downstairs where as other girls (not all but most girls) will not let you touch it at all!

Also when doing the body slide, she sucks up your skin with her mouth which is just a sensational feeling I never experienced before.

Her personality is nice and bubbly where as other girls are too mechanical.

Anyway this is the end of my first report. I dont know whether you guys have a system to write the after reports?

If so please do let me know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha yes she would be my best friend if i was rich too Just one thing - doesnt it hurt a bit when she cbj? Or is it just me....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I havent seen her in ages as well I am saving all my punting money for overseas later on haha I miss her so much though ...