Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you lose interest in punting after a regular leaves the country not to return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not only do I not lose interest, I actually get more excited - as I get to sample all the other girls which are rostered on the same day as her without guilt lol

Banned
    Examples Of Appropriate Banter
    Used properly, banter encourages connection and intimacy. In new relationships and old, romantic, and platonic, banter can add an exciting dimension to your conversations and foster a sense of intimacy and familiarity with someone. To use banter properly, try to keep the focus on light and playful exchanges. Teasing someone about something they are deeply insecure about, for instance, can be hurtful rather than playful. Banter may be easier in a close relationship because there is often enough familiarity and intimacy to know, automatically, what is and is not off-limits.

https://www.regain.us/advice/general...-relationship/

Let's keep it healthy, shall we?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You know what this spam of text remind me of? There's a recent Philion video where he bags out a onlyfan simp who spent 60k on a girls only fans. He then started messaging her on instagram saying how much he loves her lol.

Literally almost word for word the same shit hayabi is writing.

Check the video out:

https://youtu.be/jeZ_W_sGk5E?feature=shared

Go to 9:30 where he started reading out the text messages the simp was writing out lol. It literally sounds very familiar to what hayabi is typing.
    This sounds more like what you're hoping for - a simp who would spend millions of dollars on you and write love letters to you all day. Just look at your Jules - Macquarie Park post in Private AR. You even admitted to writing an AR about yourself.

If you really want a "simp" in your life, put the work and effort in. Don't hurt the guy trying to make your day. If you know that you've hurt him, console and apologise. Be the change you want to see in others.

I'm sorry but I'm "simping" for M for a good reason - she was the one putting in all the work and effort to get me chasing after her even when I was about to move on from being rejected a second time. You have the right to be jealous of her because you wanted to be her. If you really wanted to be her, emulate her then. But make your banters much more healthy.

The guy in your YT video link doesn't even give healthy banter advices. You need to stop basing your life on these YouTubers - most of them are running a "reality showbiz" and cares less about truthfulness. The YouTube world is nothing but entertainment - it doesn't reflect the real world as it is. I'd be wary about people who spend most of their days watching and believing what they see on YT.

Interestingly, you claim to be in Dubai meeting L and having sex until both sexual organs are sore, yet you have so much time posting here in this forum. And the diarrhoea pill reference from 11Bravo is mentioned in that blog post as well. This is why I have trust issues with you and prefer M over you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Itches ain’t s*** but hoes n tricks

https://youtu.be/_Bm_yxsMCpE?si=r-bYs-EF1pwieU6V

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the hell are you all talking bout? This forum sure changed a lot from a few years ago.
    The fuck is the world turning to, people coming on a punting forum to find a long lost love lol :O

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You may not be vincent888, but you fit the description very well…..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    You may not be vincent888, but you fit the description very well…..
    Which part? The fantasized four Thai girl orgy in N5M? I wish.

Last time I step foot in N5M was in January 2017. I remember it well only because someone wanted to do their bucks night there.

Also Vincent888 never believed in karma until karma actually strucked. He's the personification of an alter ego of someone whose childhood and sexuality were repressed that he had to make up stories to make himself look good.

At least now I know that most of the personas here are akin to AIs.

Banned
    M, I don't care how obvious or how hidden your message has to be but please let me know what can I do to expedite things. What else do you need before you can decide to trust me? But please do it in a respectful way - remember healthy banter leads to merits that creates the causes for a happy marriage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no but my heart goes get broken for the special ones ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    My first 24 years of life was filled with the trauma of empty promises from both parents - they were taking advantage of my kind hearted nature, the same way M is doing right now, using my kindness to bash me online with unkind words of "not being able to move on", "falling in love with the wrong person", "it was only business" etc.
    Anyone remember the scene from Airplane, where Ted Striker is telling his story to his seatmate, and the Japanese guy is taking out a sword to commit seppuku, or the other seatmate is tying himself a noose... exactly what I feel.

24 years? Grow up.

Your parents taking advantage of YOUR kind hearted nature? Seems THEY were the ones with the kind hearts having to put up with your drivel... If only you had listened to THEIR advice...

If this girl has ANY smarts, she will run far, far away... leaving you to howl your obsession at the full moon...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is such an ambiguous situation. On the one hand, I fully understand that we are dealing with a very sick mind here. Yes, it needs medical attention, it is mentally unwell. In this day and age we should know better after what we've learnt about people with mental health problems.

But geezus, this guy is so annoying and gets so tedious that one cannot help but HATE the guy for all he's worth. I have to admit, my instincts tell me that this guy is sane enough to make his way to this forum and post all his shit here, why not just let him have it?

Spare no pity or ambivalence for him. He deserves every bit of shit heading his way.

Am I the only one feeling this weird ambiguous feeling? Does anybody feel any empathy for him? I swear, I dug deep but couldn't find any.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is such an ambiguous situation. On the one hand, I fully understand that we are dealing with a very sick mind here. Yes, it needs medical attention, it is mentally unwell. In this day and age we should know better after what we've learnt about people with mental health problems.

But geezus, this guy is so annoying and gets so tedious that one cannot help but HATE the guy for all he's worth. I have to admit, my instincts tell me that this guy is sane enough to make his way to this forum and post all his shit here, why not just let him have it?

Spare no pity or ambivalence for him. He deserves every bit of shit heading his way.

Am I the only one feeling this weird ambiguous feeling? Does anybody feel any empathy for him? I swear, I dug deep but couldn't find any.
    My god I agree. I get we have to be all sympathetic to people with mental illness but fucking hell if I had to choose between killing him or Hitler I'd choose him.

Banned
    I get the message, thanks to the single account that made the point clear.

I just wish that it will be faster than one year.

And a round of applause to those who kept their character play flawless. No wonder it took hours or sometimes days for some to reply, it's hard having to change personalities in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    No wonder it took hours or sometimes days for some to reply, it's hard having to change personalities in a flash.
    Or else we have a real life, real jobs, real friends, and we punt and occasionally write an AR. We don't get government handouts for the mentally unstable.

But I do have some empathy - for the poor girl. And his parents , a lot of empathy for them. For him, notta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12