Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any recommendations on good girl to take my virginity?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Come on guys surely sister or cousin is the best option.
    WTF you into incest?
    This is why I don't trust sperm donation practices. If I fathered a boy and a girl from two different women through sperm donation, these two kids will grow up not knowing they're actually half siblings and may end up getting laid with each other and wonder why their kids either die prematurely or have suspicious disabilities.

I lost my virginity when I was 16 turning 17. I've had a few gfs when I was 14-15 but they're all puppy love and they were the ones chasing me. The one I lost my virginity to was someone who played hard to get but finally open up to me after friends persuaded her to open up. One day we're dating and she asked to come over to my place when the family isn't around, and that's where we started doing it. It wasn't her first time though, although she only had one bf before we met.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    WTF you into incest?
    WTF don't you have a sense of humour?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    WTF don't you have a sense of humour?
    WTF you defending your own post from another account?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go book Polish girl Valerie at a touch more class. Spend a bit more on extras to treat yourself. It's important to set the bar high for your first punt so you won't end up just sticking it up nasty budget holes down the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12