Thread: C Andie - very good massage and gfe

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

C Andie - very good massage and gfe

Review: (Chinese) Andie

Shop: 227 Concord Road, North Strathfield

Date: Thursday, 3 August 2023
    Masseuse: (Chinese) Andie
    Cost: $70 for 1 hour massage, plus $150 extras

This was my third visit to be served by the lovely Chinese young lady, Andie.

She is a student. She has very little English, but she is very smart. I leave this review with her consent, in hopes she will get more customers, because she deserves it. She works very hard during her massage service. On the day I saw her she only had seen a few customers, because the shop had four Chinese ladies working that day, so lots for customers to choose from.

Andie gives a very good massage in the Chinese style, which is undoing the knots in your muscles by long strokes along the meridian points. I find it very effective, but if you prefer the kneeding Thai-style, then it may not be for you. I like the way she climbs up on top of me and straddles my leg while she massages my lower body. Even though she is wearing clothes I can feel her crotch resting on my leg calf muscle, and that feels very sensuous. I also like how she cradles each lower leg in her lap as she massages those lower leg muscles.

I feel like she and I formed a connection and we mutually enjoyed our second half time together. I speak a little Mandarin and she enjoyed a little simple banter. This made our time together feel more special.

She only works on Thursday at NS, but she told me she also works somewhere at Parramatta on Friday. She is only in Australia for a short amount of time, so don't hesitate to give her a try.

Part 2 and 3 may be on offer for you, as it was for me. The additional gift from me on each occasion I have seen her is three pineapples. I found myself thinking about her for many days, after our encounters, and I can't wait to see her again.

As always, your mileage may vary. Please treat her with respect and kindness.

Shop Owner
    Big thanks brother for your compliments
    Please come again

C Andie is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    C Andie is working today
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner

C Andie is working today
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Thursday ❤️
    Mari ( Japanese mix Thai ) new
    Lana ( Thai ) new
    Taylor ( Chinese )
    Carol ( HK )
    Andie ( Chinese )
    Kelly ( Chinese )

Mari ( Japanese mix Thai ) new
    *very pretty young girl , so lovely and cute , 20 yo, 155 cm , size 4 , C cup nice petite figure, pretty face , sweet and nice personality, good English . New to industry !

Lana ( Thai ) new
    *super young and innocent school girl , 19 yo , pretty face ,nice figure , 158 cm , size 6 C cup, very good English super sweet , good massage and great service , GFE

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

Andie ( Chinese ) new
    * beautiful girl , 166 cm , size 6 nice figure , C cup , Pretty face , white skin , soft and sweet personality , feminine girl , very good massage skill and open minded service

Carol ( HK )
    *No 1 professional massageGFE super hot figure
    Booking recommended

Kelly ( Chinese )
    * super young girl , cutish and pretty ,166cm , nice figure , milky white skin , very friendly & outgoing personality , good massage skill

227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823