Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diva On Sussex and Sussex Star

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Yes Sussex star has been renamed to JK Queen. I have a regular there, and all the girls are mostly slim and attractive. The beds in all the rooms I've been in have double holes and there is a shower which you can really only use during the quieter times.
    As for DOS, the website does indicate that its still open, but i've never been but I might go during the summer.
    Do you have any recommendations for MLs at JK Queen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    But Mirage has its own Wechat as well! Why have 3 accounts for 2 shops? Just causes confusion.
    SS had 2 accounts one at the shop and one for the owner this was in place for years. owner is better to chat to, can give recommendations etc.

when 108 opened she obviously created an account for that store, however i believe its a coownership so there's another person or guy that looks at it too.

SS kept the 2 accounts but owner has trouble managing both, so she does tell you to go to the shop wechat directly if you need to book confirm who's working otherwise if youre chatting about who is good etc owner is better because receptionist just peddles anyone to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for MLs at JK Queen?
    There used to be a better selection, but now the place is loaded with Japanese girls. I recommend Amo, Mira and Cara. Cara especially is very nice and can take care of you well. You should check if they have the top rooms available as the rooms in the basement tend to be a bit smaller.
    Btw most of the pictures in the WeChat are fake or from other RnTs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    There used to be a better selection, but now the place is loaded with Japanese girls. I recommend Amo, Mira and Cara. Cara especially is very nice and can take care of you well. You should check if they have the top rooms available as the rooms in the basement tend to be a bit smaller.
    Btw most of the pictures in the WeChat are fake or from other RnTs.
    Thanks for the reccs and the warnings, that's a shame since about their WeChat pics...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12